August 7, 201610 yr Arabelle wanted to say congratulations to you for your 3 years free and for being so lovely :)
August 7, 201610 yr Oh princess... Seeing your smiling beautiful face today...brings home...what miracles quitting can bring... Mammy loves you heaps..xxxx
August 7, 201610 yr Happy Quitversary Mammy! 3 years is amazing and I hope you do something special for yourself today. :) (Also, that picture of Arabelle. :wub: Look at those little teeth!)
August 8, 201610 yr Oh yes...showing those toothypegs off with pride... Those laughing eyes...you carnt help but smile ...im sure this pic will get viewed alot....xxx
August 8, 201610 yr Happy 3 years Doreen! Congrats! Action, oh my, such cuteness all rolled up in a little dot. I bet she has you wrapped around her little finger lol ...
August 8, 201610 yr Wow...good to see you Wendy...thank you for dropping by to join in my lovely anny... Hope your well..and doing OK... And still smoke free I see..yaaaaa
August 9, 201610 yr Wow...good to see you Wendy...thank you for dropping by to join in my lovely anny... Hope your well..and doing OK... And still smoke free I see..yaaaaa I mostly pop in to see baby pictures lol but couldn't miss mammy's 3 years now could I, and what a reward gift off our Action! Yep, doing OK thanks and most definitely still smoke free! :)
August 9, 201610 yr Oh I agree...it was priceless... I'm the proudest grand mammy...she is so special...xx
August 9, 201610 yr Delayed as was on holidays but massive happy anniversary to you! 3 years is as amazing as you are. x
August 12, 201610 yr Aww doreen congratulations on your 3 years, such a lovely person you deserve your freedom, much love, miss you xxx
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.