Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Almost everyone smokes where I work

Featured Replies

Put all the worst triggers together, smokers, drinkers, and beautiful girls and you have my world. It takes enormous strength and will to quit under these circumstances but I am here to tell you that it can be done.

Been around the world and found only stupid people are breeding..... F them. You telling me hot chicks with big ta ta's are going to hold you down and then put a shit stick between your lips....window licker I think they should just sit on your face and smother you, get it over with.

 

Open line from song " I'm not sick but I'm not well". Sing that in your brain box.

  • Author

No Bacon, I know how to say "NO" to even the most incredibly sexy girls. Nobody ties this old man down and has their way with him, that's right:)

TAC, all of the above are not extraordinary and in many cases, the norm.  Guess what?  People still quit.  Beautiful women have nothing to do with you smoking or not.  Working in a place where others smoke has nothing to do with you smoking or not and certainly not other people drinking.

 

Quitting In A Smoking Friendly Society

Video addresses the concerns of smokers who live in areas where the use of cigarettes is still the norm who think that because of the ubiquitous acceptability of smoking that quitting is close to impossible.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQovglTVizs

 

Avoiding Situations Where You Used To Smoke

Video discusses the importance of facing triggers head on as opposed to the natural inclination of many to avoid situations where they used to smoke.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M681p2B-8kA

 

Watching Others Smoke

Video discussing how to watch others smoke and to use such occasions to reinforce your desire to stay smoke free.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEEk5-0kj1A

Once you decide you will never smoke again....nothing will make you take that first puff...

Folks are quitting here...who partners still smoke...

Fighting off the young pretty ladies ..will take your mind of smoking...

You can do it....

My gf smokes, she can play chimney on the balconny :P
I quit right before Christmas, next morning FACED my 'please can I have a smoke' neighbor... and told her NOPE I'm here to chitchat not to smoke, she replied yeah right well I've moved twice since then, been choked out by friggin smoke and last time I heard her, I figured 'hey she's got some rosé behind her...' so she relapsed drinking...

Recovery is working your ass off. The question will be; do you see yourself as the victim in the situation or the conquerer??? Victim-like-in awww I wanna smoke so bad... or do you kick ass and make others jealous while they scr*w, drink, smoke and you're sober, smokefree well the rest I can't fill in... you get my point.

IRL my gf is friggin jealous at me, she hasn't got the mindset yet, but she will have it I'll be her example

 

=

 

the last 3 years I used 2 asthma puffers 1x2 the other 3x2 (last one is 2 too much) NOW more then a year smokefree I can face frost, storm and only puff in the morning and evening now THAT ROCKS!!!

I've been close, going to COPD once and now??? Watch me fly!!!

We know you've got what it takes.  Quitting smoking will be a breeze.  I'll bet you will inspire some of your coworkers to quit too.  :)  

 

That's our TAC.  Getting it done!

Put all the worst triggers together, smokers, drinkers, and beautiful girls and you have my world. It takes enormous strength and will to quit under these circumstances but I am here to tell you that it can be done.

Fast forward 30 years and you have disease, death, saggy boobies and wrinkled faces people of our generation don't have that time on our hands the disease or death could come at Anytime now, we know it, we feel it!

 

In a few days they will do nothing but stink to high heaven's to you

 

TAC you can do this x

TAC already has saggy boobs. Calls them sonic and bat

  • Author

To answer some of your questions, I'm still here in Mound House Nevada, walking distance from the Brothels where I work. Unfortunately I only get on line to this site twice a week from work. I can access this site from my Wally World smart phone but band width is pathetic and slow as hell where I live.

 

My goal is to purchase a hot spot some time in the future when I get rich. In the mean time if there is anyone who would like to communicate with me via phone text messaging, just let me know and I will give you my phone number. Texting does not require as much band width I have found.

 

:)

  • Author

I'll be here on line every Wednesday and Saturday Evening California time FYI

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.