Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Humpty Dance...One Rhyme/Line at a time

Featured Replies

Post the next line or rhyme....in order (meathead)

 

 

 

 

All Right!

Stop what your doin'

Cause I'm about to ruin

the image and the style that ya used to

I look funny....

  • Replies 70
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

So yo world I hope you're ready for me.

and my sounds laid down by the underground

 I drink up all the Hennessey ya got on ya shelf
So just let me introduce myself
 

My name is Batman!, Pronounced with an umpty

  • Author

yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee

And all the rappers in the top ten-please allow me to bump thee

And just like Humpty Dumpty
You're gonna fall when the stereos pump me

Humpty dumpty Sat on the wall, tracey came up and pushed him off, it was so funny she may have done a little weee

  • Author

I like to rhyme

my grooves are sublime as a poo-flinging monkey

  • Author

I am spunky

I like my oatmeal lumpy

I'm sick with this...straight gansta rap

But sometimes I get ridiculous
I'll eat up all your crackers and your licorice

  • Author

hey, yo fat girl, c'mere-are ya ticklish?

 

 

 

 

imagesJHYH3N5O.jpg
  • Author

Yeah, I called ya fat

Look at me I'm skinny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.