Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I miss her already. RIP Bobbie

Featured Replies

I'm so sorry Ross. Losing a furbaby is like losing a piece of our heart. Take comfort in knowing she was so well loved.

(((Hugs)))

  • Author

Thank you all for your kind words. We are going to give her a nice burial tonight and make a scap book about her. Also going to have a nice picture printed and keep it together with her favourite toy.

 

You are all right, she really was a character, and I think we did give her a good life - I'm glad we found her at the rescuer centre all those years ago, and I think she was happy that we did too.

((( Ross and Tasha ))) - so sorry for your loss but I am sure she was happy she found her people .... Remember the good times and celebrate what you had together xx

.... make a scap book about her. Also going to have a nice picture printed and keep it together with her favourite toy.

 

 

I found doing something like this brings enormous healing for us while honoring our much loved companions.  It sounds very nice Ross.

So very sorry for your loss. Thank you for the beautiful pics, looks like she had an incredible life.

So sorry action. I feel I knew her as seeing your original avatar for so long.

 

It's not easy, but just try focus on the baby...focus on the baby.

You can be cured with a puppy. Change teams

What a beautiful, sweet girl. I am so sorry for your loss Ross and Tasha. :( It's so difficult to lose a furbaby and I can't even imagine what you are going through. ((((((((Big hugs)))))))))))

  • 2 weeks later...

Aww.  :(  Such joy you brought to each other's lives.  Gotta be happy and thankful for the time we had with our loved ones animal and human. :)   

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.