Dreams

Over the past few nights my dreams, which have been vivid, have had cigarettes in! And it's weird, because it's like product placement, like from 1980's films (coke/pepsi etc)

One had a pack hanging out of a pocket of someone, another had a pack in a drawer I opened.

I guess it just shows how engrained it gets into your sub - consciousness. Don't worry, it didn't make me want to smoke! 

• Like 5

Karl all completely normal, I remember waking up after one dream where I was smoking in it, being so relieved it was just a dream, so realistic tho, the addiction will creep in wherever and whenever it can, your doing brilliantly xx

• Like 1

they are normal...I had them too...and I think they are an indication to how committed you are to your quit.  Keeping your quit is important and your dreams are really a fear of ever going back.

• Like 1

How many times did you dream this? :dash2:

Need to get nicodemons :diablo: :diablo: ought of dreamland :diablo:

Or ignore...        Since quitting my dreams are absurd :gamer3: but since two weeks no smokes/smoking dreams

Have heard of people who still had smoking dreams 20 years after quitting...so...I guess...chill. It's normal, I guess. :girl_blum: Kinda funny...

I have them on occasion.  The first one was bad.  I woke up feeling as if I had really smoked, and really wanted to smoke for like half a day. 

GRRR.

I have had dreams about people here, but don't even remember them now - darnnit.  :) 

Dreams are awesome.  I love them.

• Like 1

Over the past few nights my dreams, which have been vivid, have had cigarettes in! And it's weird, because it's like product placement, like from 1980's films (coke/pepsi etc)

One had a pack hanging out of a pocket of someone, another had a pack in a drawer I opened.

I guess it just shows how engrained it gets into your sub - consciousness. Don't worry, it didn't make me want to smoke! 

Totally off subject, but a few nights after reading this had my first running dream! I think it might have been because I was thinking about your dreams and at night before going to sleep I would think, "I don't care what I dream about as long as it isn't smoking." In my dream I was walking to the post office to mail a letter. I decided to walk/jog...then something inside me said, "Just run. You are fine and can do it," and I just took off light as air, with no chest congestion. In the dream I felt like a kid, running for joy. Hope your smoking dreams get replaced with "running for joy" dreams. :rolleyes:

• Like 1