Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

-11 Hey Abby, how has today been for you ?

-12

Edit: jinx!

Edited by Vivianne

-13 Hey, Saz! Not as good as I was hoping, but I'm in good spirits. :)

-14  Abbey, hope tomorrow is better, I know you were expecting to feel really, really good. Kind of a let down, I bet.  Glad you are hanging in there.

-15 Thank you, Saz. Your kind words are appreciated. I thought I'd come spend some time here. What better way to pass the time when not feeling up to par? 😉

-16  I'm very glad you are here, Abby.  

-17...Hugs to you, Doreen! ❤️

Edited by abbynormal

-18  another big win coming soon !

Yay !  The Triumphant Chicks !!!  Triumph over cheating Sticks too, today.  

 

BIG

 

0

-7  Sweet dreams Big D

  • Author

-9

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.