Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

9, my ass try 8 cheater

7

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

lost it got to go back and check lol

Tracy is 5

I am 4

Tracey -1

Me -2

  • Author

Cheaters

-5 since the cheater didn't post a number   :P

  • Author

Wow. You girls are really going nuts. That ok. Sticks were weekend champs

-6 still no number

  • Author

Cheat. Smarti can't be -2 and -3

 

She is new so ok, but then skipping me and posting. Blatant cheat.

 

I am going to call stick win.

-10

Lmao post a number cheat. Words dont count..

Marti was -3 she was correcting herself because I was -2

  • Author

You fix the chicks points? An change ours to suit your needs, then got to fix whatever I post too. Even I just letters

 

F

-11   la la la la la la   :P

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.