Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

-1

 

it's gawn, sorry I really can't do the accent, going well. :)

-2   go have another march fluffy, the last one appeared to be fun. 

-3

It was a brilliant laugh..I wish I could .. I'm all reved up with nowhere to go..!!

-2   go bounce on a trampoline, would seem to suit your hyper mood

-3

What.. you tryin to kill me..

 

I've had 5 kids.. no chance I could bounce on a trampoline without inside things popping out..!!

 

Anyhoo We put the trampoline down to put the pool up... 

 

Next idea..??

Edited by Wee fluffy me

-2   how childish are you prepared to be? 

-3

 

Sorry I was inspecting the inside of my eyelids there...!!

 

 

Pool is up to my thighs and roof is about 25 feet above that ..

Edited by Wee fluffy me

-4 so that wont be adviseable to jump from the roof to the pool.... hmmm.... wot about painting somethig  purple?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.