Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chicks or sticks

This is part 1 of the chicks or sticks discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, notsmokinjo said:

But your my  favourite Sepo... well of the stick variety, my girl Jillar probably out ranks ya.... even of ya have a thing for chicks who can't have their socks even... oh an Geeski might out rank ya cos he gives me kiss every morning.... :D

-16

im working my way up tho, one day i will climb to the top of wee. You need a good sense of humor tho to get me and call it as ya see it ;)

  • Replies 132.8k
  • Views 8.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I was 1. George 2. Me 3. Shark 4. Me 5   Sticks are so dumb we lose even when chicks aren't playing

  • 20   Thats the way to start a Sunday morning. Nice red ass Spankin!!

  • DenaliBlues
    DenaliBlues

    Take THAT, Sticks. Chicks Pounced!

Posted Images

-20

 

d8450db1d220a583e8a45b5c4b934a82_unicorn

 

 

Whoop whoop we did it again chickskis... ??

Edited by Wee fluffy me

^^^ was that a zero @Rosewothorne???

 

If so....

 

-1

6 minutes ago, Whispers said:

im working my way up tho, one day i will climb to the top of wee. You need a good sense of humor tho to get me and call it as ya see it ;)

 

 

Why ya wanna climb to the top of me ..?? is it for my unicorn..??

2 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

^^^ was that a zero @Rosewothorne???

 

If so....

 

-1

 

 

Why ya wanna climb to the top of me ..?? is it for my unicorn..??

No, isnt that an elephant hat you have on?

1 minute ago, Whispers said:

No, isnt that an elephant hat you have on?

No it's a bunny onesie ya silly sausage.. how many fluffy elephants do you know..??

Just now, Wee fluffy me said:

No it's a bunny onesie ya silly sausage.. how many fluffy elephants do you know..??

I just had to look closer, its a small pic ...oops .. Jillar is the bunny, i see we have 2 now

 

 

2 minutes ago, Whispers said:

I just had to look closer, its a small pic ...oops .. Jillar is the bunny, i see we have 2 now

Haha I am a flop ear bunny but you still haven't said why you want to climb to the top of me if it's not for my unicorn then for what?? You wont get far... I'm not that tall you know !!

Just now, Wee fluffy me said:

 

 

Haha I am a flop ear bunny but you still haven't said why you want to climb to the top of me if it's not for my unicorn then for what?? You wont get far... I'm not that tall you know !!

lol that should've said TO the top(of your rankings) , i was typing quick. Oh and BTW being so outnumbered even if i was participating in the game i would've only prolonged the inevitable ... Wait, i will get u gals in here

0

25 minutes ago, Whispers said:

lol that should've said TO the top(of your rankings) , i was typing quick. Oh and BTW being so outnumbered even if i was participating in the game i would've only prolonged the inevitable ... Wait, i will get u gals in here

we know, you only come here for the spankin slappin'...

 

-2 .... Geeski... all ready for your big day tomorrow???

Edited by notsmokinjo

-3

 

What's happening with G tomorrow???

Edited by Wee fluffy me

-5 Is it tomorrow.. why have I posted in one from today.. am I imagining it... let me go check..?

 

Is today the 5th..?? 

Edited by Wee fluffy me

-4 Ladies?

-6 .. mornin.... it is 6:28am on 6/6/18 in Melbourne, it is 9:28pm in Glasgow on 5/6... it is 1:28pm in Gee-land on 5/6/18 (i think) .... so for him his big day is tomorrow... but its today for me...and its tomorrow for you... so I will do his woohoo some time in the middle of his night so he wakes up to a nice woohoo surprise....

OH bummer... I got the numbers round the wrong way agian didn't I.... stupid americans can't date properly,...

... nope not me... the date for G is wrong on "the list".... so I'm pleading its a reci error. :D Good thing its all ready to go....

-5

It's the 5th here. 

Edited by G67

-6... see I knew that... I have all the date changes on a lock down... congrats on ya 2 year anni.

-6

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.