Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "QT Daily Times" newspaper

Featured Replies

The "QT Daily Times" newspaper is excepting job applications here. We are a fair and very one sided newspaper that can be bought for the right price. No pay or benefits but have fun being you own boss!

 

 

 

OPENINGS IN ALL DEPARTMENTS:

 

Reporting                      Leisure                                       Sports                             Who said what                    Love           

 

Gossip                          Listen to me or else!                  Advise                              Pissed me Off                     Help

 

Fashion                        Who am I                                   Entertainment                   Fill in the blank                   Not Now      

  

Health                           Wine                                         Food                                 Wanted                               For Sale

 

 

Oh I forgot one: NEWS! 

 

 

 

REQUIREMENTS: 

 

Belong to this Forum!

 

Must be a non smoker!

 

Knows how to type!

 

Have an attitude!

 

Like Wine!

 

 

Please submit qualifications and job experience!

 

Thank you, The Management

 

 

 

 

 

I would like to apply for the Health position :)

Uh excuse me, but why is there no Horoscope section?  Is that already delegated to me, I wonder?  :D

  • Author

ooop!  

 

I got it!

 

That position is already filled by you!

Can't decide between  Listen to me or else!, Pissed me Off, and Not Now!

I think Reporting would suit me. That way I cover a whole range of things.

 

When do I start boss?

The "QT Daily Times" newspaper is excepting job applications here. We are a fair and very one sided newspaper that can be bought for the right price. No pay or benefits but have fun being you own boss!

 

 

 

OPENINGS IN ALL DEPARTMENTS:

 

Reporting                      Leisure                                       Sports                             Who said what                    Love           

 

Gossip                          Listen to me or else!                  Advise                              Pissed me Off                     Help

 

Fashion                        Who am I                                   Entertainment                   Fill in the blank                   Not Now      

  

Health                           Wine                                         Food                                 Wanted                               For Sale

 

 

Oh I forgot one: NEWS! 

 

 

 

REQUIREMENTS: 

 

Belong to this Forum!

 

Must be a non smoker!

 

Knows how to type!

 

Have an attitude!

 

Like Wine!

 

 

Please submit qualifications and job experience!

 

Thank you, The Management

no funny papers?

no funny papers?

I have a feeling maybe Wiley might be good at that?

I'll take the entertainment section, I can dance, sing, and play the piano :)

I have a feeling maybe Wiley might be good at that?

I thought maybe he and HAT?

Advice column please.

(No guarantees of 'good advice' unless it pertains to quitting smoking or other mind altering substances)

 

Dibs on a corner office with a window. :)

Advice column please.

(No guarantees of 'good advice' unless it pertains to quitting smoking or other mind altering substances)

 

Dibs on a corner office with a window. :)

 

Sorry Julie, I already got that office, but I don't have a private bathroom LOL

Sorry Julie, I already got that office, but I don't have a private bathroom LOL

Whaaaaaaaa??? 

I thought you had taken over the west wing of the basement??

Whaaaaaaaa??? 

I thought you had taken over the west wing of the basement??

 

Yes, but I found a secret passage way to an old abandoned corner office. The sign on the door said quarantined or something, maybe I should go back and read it LOL

can i apply for the "Love" please

Tracy, I thought that you would go for 'For Sale' - did you ever get rid of those slippers?!

 

But you will be good at Love too :)

Tracy, I thought that you would go for 'For Sale' - did you ever get rid of those slippers?!

 

But you will be good at Love too :)

 i thought i was crap as sales as i still have them dang slippers lol

Advice column please.

(No guarantees of 'good advice' unless it pertains to quitting smoking or other mind altering substances)

 

Dibs on a corner office with a window. :)

Oh great...I take the Advice column with Julie...she gives serious and good advice and I might kick in with some goofy stuff :-) Brilliant plan!

Sorry Julie, I already got that office, but I don't have a private bathroom LOL

Nope my Dear..you play piano and do the entertainment, I want to hear it :-)

  • Author

I see a lot of applicants out there.

 

Looks like a another day of interviews should do it! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.