Magic Mike XXL

ArmedNAruba

Ok, my wife calls me and says she just saw the Magic Mike 2 trailer. She was very excited. First off, why the hell did she call me? Did she want me to jump up and say, "OHHH CHANNING!!!" 

The early reports are this movie is supposed to be a worldwide phenomenon. Women are going absolutely crazy (read some posts on facebook). They say it's because the females always being naked in movies. They are the ones that bare all. No men are hardly ever shown! Well, now they are.

My questions for the ladies (I really want know):

Do you want to see this movie?

WILL you see this movie?

Do you agree to have all this hype and craziness over a movie like this?

I honestly can't remember hearing about men lining up for a movie (not strip club) getting all giddy to see some bum bum and boobies?? And if it's anything like the first one, the women sure were out there.

It's only fair I include this. You're welcome.

• Like 1

It was filmed here in Savannah. You had to see the madness that it caused. They had open cast calls for extras to watch the guys perform and women were all over that. LOL. 

I didn't see the first one, so I probably won't see this one. Although I do appreciate that these guys look fantastic.;) 

• Like 3

I just rode with Magic Mike on my last train trip. Well, that's the nickname they call the conductor I just rode with, and the reason they call him that is because his name is Mike and that it must be magic that he can even walk and talk at the same time  :P

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

NEWSFLASH!!!!

Women like sex too!  Sexy guys (and in some cases, sexy women) turn women on! 

Is this really so shocking?  I'm not into 50 Shades, but there are lots of sexy films out there, and not all of them are for men's viewing pleasure ;) - just sayin....

• 4 months later...

Ladies? Anyone?

I made a friend here... ya know after being here for many years... not because I am a horrible person but because it takes a lot for me to be friends with someone and it sucks when they move so I really don't go looking for friends... anyway this thread isn't about my crazy self, what I would like to know is... Have any of you ladies seen this movie yet? Is it any good? I haven't even seen part 1 so I am clueless. My friend *yay* wants to go see it on Friday. It was filmed here in Savannah! 

It's really f-ing hard to make friends when you're older!

This is so very true!

We moved a few years ago, and although I didn't move far, some of those friendships changed.  Then I made a great friend, and she just moved away. :(

• Like 1

This is so very true!

We moved a few years ago, and although I didn't move far, some of those friendships changed.  Then I made a great friend, and she just moved away. :(

Can you get caught up on it somehow?

Hope it's (at least) tolerable and I hope you & your new friend have a good time...

It's really f-ing hard to make friends when you're older!

Have fun!

It sucks!

I am going to try to see the first one before Friday. I read the synopsis, oh boy.

• Like 1