Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fat lady ready to sing

Featured Replies

Queen of Scotland is going to an even smaller island for his one year. His mommy is there. She packed the rocket with the holiday skirt and his doctor bag too, ready for launch

 

Elton john will be strolling the streets of some Turkish town working off the stones for the new girlie figure.

But more important is the pea brain with poor taste in clothes, sports and cars will be the newest windowlicker to hit a year. I am writing this early because the big girl might be busy with tea and cheese that day.

So congrats a few days early to the Rocketman

here Here !!!

Queen of Scotland is going to an even smaller island for his one year. His mommy is there. She packed the rocket with the holiday skirt and his doctor bag too, ready for launch

Elton john will be strolling the streets of some Turkish town working off the stones for the new girlie figure.

But more important is the pea brain with poor taste in clothes, sports and cars will be the newest windowlicker to hit a year. I am writing this early because the big girl might be busy with tea and cheese that day.

So congrats a few days early to the Rocketman

Hear Hear !!!

Turkish wrestlers and baby oil....I think not Porky - I'll leave that to TAC and his girls.

 

Picking up the little baby car tomorrow (might even wear pants)- so that I can leave it on a driveway for a week  :angry:

 

The day of my anniversary, I'll be sitting with my Mum and a Chest Specialist discussing her COPD and prognosis. A sobering irony if ever there was one.

Turkish wrestlers and baby oil....I think not Porky - I'll leave that to TAC and his girls.

 

Picking up the little baby car tomorrow (might even wear pants)- so that I can leave it on a driveway for a week  :angry:

 

The day of my anniversary, I'll be sitting with my Mum and a Chest Specialist discussing her COPD and prognosis. A sobering irony if ever there was one.

Oh, Bandito, sorry about your Mum...hope you will be able to celebrate another time...

Oh, Bandito, sorry about your Mum...hope you will be able to celebrate another time...

Fear not Nancy - I will celebrate. 

 

She is where she is - and we will do the best we can for her. She is a tough cookie.

  • Author

So is the car pre-packed with clowns or do you insert your own? What color, model, engine, transmission, steering wheel on tard side or US side, 8 track or cd?

Google translate needs a Bakon option. 

Google translate needs a Bakon option. 

BAHAHAHA!  His posts are my mental exercises for the day.  It's great fun.

BAHAHAHA!  His posts are my mental exercises for the day.  It's great fun.

There are times when I completely understand him (that is SCARY!  :blink: ) 

and then there are times when he makes my eyes cross. You have to love him anyway though. :D

Google translate needs a Bakon option. 

 

 

BAHAHAHA!  His posts are my mental exercises for the day.  It's great fun.

 

 

There are times when I completely understand him (that is SCARY!  :blink: ) 

and then there are times when he makes my eyes cross. You have to love him anyway though. :D

I, of course, understand perfectly :wub: !!  (and DD, easy on the loving Bakon,,, :angry: lol)

I, of course, understand perfectly :wub: !!  (and DD, easy on the loving Bakon,,, :angry: lol)

Ooops I angered the Queen Egg. From afar... I admire him from afar! :D

Ooops I angered the Queen Egg. From afar... I admire him from afar! :D

tsk tsk....not sure Nancy is the queen egg anymore after his post about Marti...

tsk tsk....not sure Nancy is the queen egg anymore after his post about Marti...

Uh oh.

If Marti mysteriously vanishes we know where to look. ;)

  • Author

the language of love needs no translation.

 

as for the big girl (el burrito) I hope things go good on the tiny island. seems close to the trouble in the world right now. that icicle group over in Syria to close. don't need no icicle dude holding a knife to rocketmans head on evening news. neck way to big for that knife he has used on the other foreigners.

 

as for smarti- she is a hottie for sure, but mrs is still the queen of bakonland.  bakonland is located anywhere my ass is. nancy and all the jens is on my list to have a dinner or drink with, maybe at the summer picnic?

 

dd was a lunch date that never happened...still wonder if she is computer generated or George hiding in another persona.

So is the car pre-packed with clowns or do you insert your own? What color, model, engine, transmission, steering wheel on tard side or US side, 8 track or cd?

Pre-packed?

 

Ha! This is BMW, which stands for Bring My Wallet...nothing is pre-packed.

 

Grey. Won't be called that..but will be that. Saddle leather interior. Z4 28i. Auto transmission, both hands required for running fingers through the hair, pouting. Steering wheel on correct (right) side, as this shows better side of face to paparazzi. Idrive allows me to stream tunes from phone. Built in SIM card provides BMW Concierge in case I have hair or makeup emergency...

Icicle Dude is a Brit.

 

A wonderful example of our education system.

 

World geography...it's all about scale.

 

Cyprus, has two UK military installations and lots of tourists, yet just across the water you have The Middle East and its struggles.

 

Right now in Prague, there are are thousands of American Brit kids 'finding themselves' (mostly by drinking gallons of beer and absinthe). A couple of hundred miles away, Ukraine troops are trying to retake an airport held by Russian sponsored separatists.

 

That's a bit like sipping cocktails in Georgia while war rages in New York.

 

Scale....

  • Author

you snob arrogant bmw tards..my pick up does all that and hauls more fat girls

 

 

top speed? convertible?

  • Author

I watch one America News three times a day, more international coverage, less "Hollywood" and less trivial star watching crap but the Russian?Ukraine stories are falling off map. And the plane they shot down, history...world forgets so fast anymore.

you snob arrogant bmw tards..my pick up does all that and hauls more fat girls

 

 

top speed? convertible?

Hard top convertible.

 

Electronically limited to 156 mph

  • Author

I did read about Cyprus today. Acts. First place they went to spread word. First place Saul became Paul too. Cool cause I knew where it was and little history after wiki last night.

 

MRS mustang limited to 143 but I had it hit that and didn't shut down till she yelled and I shut it down. Don't know what it would do. Truck dies at 100, just flies up to 100 and sits there.

 

Had bike at 110 the other day for my last ride on it. Clutch was slipping and so cold I didn't want to take it higher around bends....back off like an old man, or experienced maybe

Z4 will do 0-60 in 4.9 seconds.

 

Not today it won't!

 

Cyprus was kind of gas station for the crusades too. Richard the Lionheart stopped by for a few beers and a spot of whoring. Come to think of it, he probably didn't help the whole icicle thing much....

Pre-packed?

Ha! This is BMW, which stands for Bring My Wallet...nothing is pre-packed.

Grey. Won't be called that..but will be that. Saddle leather interior. Z4 28i. Auto transmission, both hands required for running fingers through the hair, pouting. Steering wheel on correct (right) side, as this shows better side of face to paparazzi. Idrive allows me to stream tunes from phone. Built in SIM card provides BMW Concierge in case I have hair or makeup emergency...

Grey ...well I hope your pants hang...just that way.....did you just roll your eyes....El B...

Grey ...well I hope your pants hang...just that way.....did you just roll your eyes....El B...

Anastasia is home...

 

And boy oh boy...is she Quuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

 

Was following a truck on the way home - getting used to the new girl. Traffic behind was getting a little jumpy - so when there was nothing coming the other way, I decided to nip past...

 

Wow. The Rocket Surgeon has a Rocket...... 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.