Any gamers out there?

MarylandQuitter

We just bought my son an XBOX One and although he has Madden 15 figured out already, it's hard as heck to learn the stupid controller. 

We got the bundle with Assassin's Creed Black Flag and also Unity and right now I'm learning Black Flag because I love to read about pirates, whaling, and especially privateering.  :)  Very cool game, even though I don't know what I'm doing...yet.  :)

• Like 3

Yep, it's getting way too complicated out there.  My son now wants an Xbox One...we shall see lol.  He has 2 previous Xboxes and a PS3.  He has all the previous Assassin Creed games.  He "beats" them way too fast.  What happened to the days of Pac-Man and Galaga?  We have a place about 25 minutes from us called Geek.  For $5/hr they can go and play any video game system game or pc game there.

• Like 1

I have an xbox one! I have not played Black Flag yet, because I was waiting for it to be added to the game library for EA access. I'm not sure if you are aware or not, but if you purchase the license for EA access you get access to a load of games included in EA access back catalogue - it's actually a pretty sweet deal, here is the blurb -

'EA Access lets you play more games for less. Binge on EA's best Xbox One games, including Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, FIFA 14, Battlefield 4, Need for Speed Rivals, Peggle 2, and Madden NFL 25, with more titles being added over time. That's more than $200 worth of games for just $4.99 a month. Play as much as you want—you’ll never run out of fun.'

I believe you can pay annually and it costs even less, for instance, it's £3.99 a month here, or £20 for the year. And I think you can cancel it whenever you want, but you probably do not get reimbursed what you already paid.

Also, if you get xbox live Gold, you get 1 or 2 free games a month with that. Other free games right now would be Warfame and Pinball.

Just wanted to throw that all out there, as I know gaming can become expensive quickly!

Currently I'm playing Halo, which is bad-ass as it's all 4 Halo games on one disc :)

Enjoy Assassins Creed :)

• Like 2

Yeah xbox 1 here but he only plays minecraft, lego marvel, car games etc

Didn't know about EA Ross, must say it to hubby, it's great all the same for connecting with people, james my oldest loves connecting with his cousin in England and playing minecraft together,

I sooo have to connect with you on a game Ross x

• Like 1

Yeah xbox 1 here but he only plays minecraft, lego marvel, car games etc

Didn't know about EA Ross, must say it to hubby, it's great all the same for connecting with people, james my oldest loves connecting with his cousin in England and playing minecraft together,

I sooo have to connect with you on a game Ross x

Sue, that would be freaking awesome, lol!

• Like 1