Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New milestone

Featured Replies

Today makes three and a half years since I quit smoking. The time has really gone by fast. I am enjoying every minute of it. That part of my life is in the past now. I am looking to the future. I have come too far to go back to that nasty habit. I am so proud of how far I have come.

Congrats @Charmaine H 🥳

 

Isn't it amazing how our perception of smoking changes so dramatically once we've been quit for a number of years?

When we smoked, we couldn't imaging not smoking. It seemed so important to us then yet once we've quit for some time we wonder why we ever wasted so much time & money doing something that was so unhealthy for us and commanded all out time & attention. Glad you're FREE now!!!

3.5.gif.c6c55db3d8ddf4907e1cba35463856d5.gif

Congratulations @Charmaine H 🥳 3 and a half years is amazing!  It must feel good to saying that part of your life is in the past now!  You worked hard to get to where you are now and it has paid off! 😀

 

I'm glad you're proud as you certainly should be! 😊

 

image.png.cb93a8e54ba18ae8bc3f1672342502b7.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.