**Game** Two Truths & A Lie Game

Colleen

57 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

^^ How much crap are in those doughnuts that after 2 weeks its not mouldy... eergh...

OK... (yes slippy I know I have a writing assignment but I need to calm my farm after my loss earlier this night to the cyber gremlins)....

1. I would rather swim laps in a pool than just chill.

2. I would rather swim in rough dangerous surf than at a nice, calm quiet beach.

3. I would rather swim in a river or lake than the ocean.

Just quoting it so peeps don't need to flick back a page.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

^^ Do you still have a house Fluffy or did Hubbyski make you homeless and now you have to live with the purple hatted gnomes in your garden?

OK we have a winner.....

1. True... after training for years in a pool at least once a day 6 days a week I am so programmed that the only way for me to pool is to lap swim.

2. True.... what can I say, I kinda get off on the adrenaline rush and the thrill of being smashed against the floor of the sea by dirty arse rough waves... I mean one of my fave beaches is called Matchsticks... cos it likes to make them.... suck a thrill and sharks don't like it dirty and rough... (I don't care if that is not true, I believe it and that's all the matters)

3. BIG FAT LIE ... I will swim in a river or lake or dam but it has to be stinking fricking hot and there must be a lack of reeds/rushes and preferably a stone bottom...and it must flow... hapyy to water ski and stuff but much prefer the salty ocean with its less chance of snakes and leeches.... omg leeches blurgh.

@Sslip your up.

1. I keep a cricket bat next to the sofa and use it to switch the plug socket on and off.

2. I have a couple of cricket bats in the dining room, just because i don't really use those ones.

3. I have a couple of cricket bats in the garage waiting for me to get around to repairing them.

• Haha 2

You two need to go back to Slippy school.

1. True. I keep a cricket bat next to the sofa and use it to switch the plug socket on and off. There is so much between me and the socket it's the easiest way to do it.

2. True. I have a couple of cricket bats in the dining room, just because i don't really use those ones. Just sitting there.

3. Lie. I don't fix anything.

• Haha 2

We have a winner.

So Monday was a lovely food day. A burger and a half from McDonalds, fries, milkshake, followed by one third off a home made victoria sandwich with fresh cream and strawberries.

So that covered the fried food, the bread and the cake I had on Monday.

1. True. I haven't had any fried food since monday

2. True. I haven't had any bread since monday

3. False. I had a slice of delicious carrot and coconut cake from the canteen yesterday. It was magic.

@Wee fluffy me has redeemed herself and nailed it and as a special monthaversary gift gets to set the next 2 truths :)

• Like 1

UM... I know there has been kilt making so I am going to say 3 is true, your scottish and they are a hardy lot so one could be true but your a mumma and you probably had to take the weans at least once or twice... in the past 5 years..... I would do 2 if it was me and i missed out on tickets.... but then you might have tickets and really be going.... which would be awesome and so because I really truly hope number 2 is the lie cos you have tickets I will pick.....

^^^ Oh but which tartan is it.... is it I nice one or a cack one???

OK... hmmm .....

1. My nephew (10) has a 2 week suspension from the school footy team and a 1 week of lunch time detentions for making "hand signals" to the coach.

2. My 6'4" tall little brother had to scream like a girl to get his wife out of bed in the middle of the night to save him from the crazy cat in the toilet.

3. My niece has 53 pet fish that live in the house.

Well we have a winner......

1. true... showing your teacher "the bird" when he tells you to come off the ground is not appropriate behaviour, and then when the principle asks you to appologise to said teacher the correct response is not "I'm not even going to waste time thinking about it, you can tell him not to hold his breath".

2. true... so they don't have a cat, but at 3am in the morning when my brother went to the loo the was a very scared, hissing neighbourhood cat... he screamed like a girl until his wife came, picked up the cat and deposited it outside the front door. Noone is sure how it got inside the house. It is worth noting my brother os 6'4" and my sil is 5'5"....very funny.

3. Not true... she only has 23, each one is named after the next letter in the alphabet and she has to say goodmorning and goodnight to each of them by name. they earn marbles for good behaviour and if they get 20 they can have a prize, she just keeps getting fish.

• Haha 1