Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

***New Game*** TPBM

Featured Replies

True

 

TPBM hardly ever wears make up

  • Replies 831
  • Views 79.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hate it when people litter!!!  Hate it what people through stuff out the window of there car...LAZINESS!!!  I will pick it up...I care about our mother earth.   TPBM has been in jail longer then 24

  • I do.... I want to live off the grid    TPBM has not gotten sick (cold aside) since they quit smoking.  AMAZING!!!

  • False, I have a cat who loves real trees!   TPBM has at least one celeb crush

True I hardly ever wear make up

 

TPBM Is going to leave their homeland for the first time and is nervous 

True

 

TPBM will be enjoying an adult beverage tonight

True -I will be enjoying a few - no kids for the weekend

 

TPBM  Has Cyber attacked QT signatures and will finally come clean.

:o No

 

 

TPBM is going to be drinking some wine tonight

Oh NO alcohol for Saz for a LONG time, please.  

 

TPBM

 

will be looking for meteor showers tonight (in the East, South East)

True

 

TPBM

 

Has had relations with someone on this board?

  • Author

False.

 

TPBM wants a nap.

False

 

TPBM loves shopping for shoes

  • Author

True.  Threw many a cigarette out a car window.

 

TPBM  likes Pressels and is partial to the Everything Bagel flavor.

I do like a good bagel - been years since I had a worthy one though -

 

TPBM  Is excited to watch some football today

No games for Saz.

 

TPBM

 

likes to fix things

  • Author

False. Not my forte.

 

TPBM is not feeling satisfied with their lunch today.

Yes I am - Leftovers at work better then buying lunch.

 

TPBM - Woke up in a great mood!

False... I probably got a total of 3 hours of sleep... have not been sleeping well... mucho grumpo

 

TPBM bites their fingernails rather then trimming them?

  • Author

False.

 

TPBM is hungry.

False

 

TPBM - Will start the tomorrow's NOPE thread 

Nope to early for me :)

 

Tpbm would eat frogs legs

Nope - but Gator Bites are Good

 

TPBM  has already started Christmas Shopping

True

 

TPBM - Grew up listening to AM radio

false-ish I remember there being one metal channel on AM for a awhile. 

 

TPBM is ready for Halloween

  • Author

False

 

TPBM is leaving work early today.

True - I leave work early everyday except Thursdays to get my kids off the bus at 4:00 - but I start my day at 5:15 am.

 

TPBM wants to switch schedules with me

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.