Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

***New Game*** TPBM

Featured Replies

  • Replies 831
  • Views 79.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hate it when people litter!!!  Hate it what people through stuff out the window of there car...LAZINESS!!!  I will pick it up...I care about our mother earth.   TPBM has been in jail longer then 24

  • I do.... I want to live off the grid    TPBM has not gotten sick (cold aside) since they quit smoking.  AMAZING!!!

  • False, I have a cat who loves real trees!   TPBM has at least one celeb crush

True (both at home and in the cinema)

 

TPBM has eaten chocolate today

Edited by Sslip

Omg.. no way..

 

Today I have had an opal fruit, a werther's original and a hand full of mint imperials and just realised not one bit of chocolate has passed my lips this day..!!

 

 

TPBM has had a biscuit/cookie or 2 today (this includes plain and chocolate)

True .... had a penguin and was sad that was the only chocolate we had in the house, apart from some of the weirdos here who still have easter egg left :51_scream:

 

TPBM has watched a movie in the last week

True, would love a tim tam (or full packet, is it 6 or 8 in there?) - but that's cruel I'm still depressed that the only chocolate in the house today was a penguin. :57_cry:

 

TPBM - owes themselves a quit treat and knows what the next one will be?

True .... I laptop coming up!

Originals and their variants are packs of 11... But the fancy smancy ones are usually packs of 9.... But Coles has packs of 18 for $2.50 this week...original only... But stock in up.

 

Tpbm... Can't understand a sport and us trying to learn.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.