Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leave keywords here

Featured Replies

cigarettes

TAC, I am sorry to be so behind...I have seen your posts about keywords..but I don't understand what it is you want us to do...

TAC, I am sorry to be so behind...I have seen your posts about keywords..but I don't understand what it is you want us to do...

I think he's trying to help people find us via search engines Nancy.  The more words related to quitting smoking are used the more likely Google will find us when someone searches using those words. 

  • Author

I think he's trying to help people find us via search engines Nancy.  The more words related to quitting smoking are used the more likely Google will find us when someone searches using those words. 

 

Thank you soooooo much for that fish girl :) and I love you Nancy :wub:

  • Author

Fresh newbies from the outside world :P

nicotine patch, Zyban, Chantix, Champix, Nicorette, Nicotine Gum, Nicotine Replacement, Cold Turkey, Cut down method (yikes), quit smoking gradually (yikes again), nicotine withdrawal

Good ones Colleen!

 

Withdrawal, cravings, support, addiction, smoking-related illnesses. 

  • Author

Which keyword do you think will show up on Google first?

  • Author

quit smoking

 

I don't know, two letter combination keywords are almost as hard to get as for "cigarette", I'm betting on "quit smoking message board" or "quit smoking forum". The more words in the keyword the better in my experience.

 

We'll see, I've been wrong before.

quitting smoking support

quit smoking forums

help with quitting smoking

what to expect when quitting smoking

how to cope with withdraw symptoms when quitting smoking

how to quit smoking

Help giving up smoking, help stopping smoking, help quitting smoking. This is the place to come. Support in quitting smoking, support in giving up smoking and support in quitting smoking. These things are important and available here.

 

Does quitting smoking get easier? When will I not want to smoke anymore? I have stopped smoking, how do I stay stopped.

 

Are their forums for quitting smoking? What about message boards for quitting smoking. Can I get support anywhere for quitting smoking?

 

Yes - you can. Read to the Quittrain blog - get on the Quit train!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.