Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For your LOL's (Sally will be proud)

Featured Replies

I went to a friends birthday party last night, and got a little drunk... Never going to drink Ouzo again...

 

Anyway, we always play pictionary, and the guys always win. Well, last night my drawing skills were particularly poor... Here is one of my drawings... Can you guess what it is supposed to be?!

 

image_zps04049951.jpg

not even a clue...is that a head at the top? rofl :lol2:

 

and I'm totally with you on the ouzo...

I think we need a ruling from bakon on this one. :)

Are those supposed to be ovaries on the bottom?!

 

Lol, I really have no idea.

Cat Scratch Fever !!!!

Cat Scratch Fever !!!!

Got it in ONE, Wiley.

Love,

S

  • Author

I don't remember drawing it but apparently it is supposed to be WRINKLES

 

And no, nobody guessed it, lol

I don't remember drawing it but apparently it is supposed to be WRINKLES

And no, nobody guessed it, lol

Roflmao I see it now..

I don't remember drawing it but apparently it is supposed to be WRINKLES

 

And no, nobody guessed it, lol

hmmm..can't imagine why  :lol:

I can only draw stick figures (and 3D boxes).   Great artistic skills, however, I recommend going the stick figure route next time dear Action :)

  • Author

I can only draw stick figures (and 3D boxes).   Great artistic skills, however, I recommend going the stick figure route next time dear Action :)

I think I was too drunk to draw a stuck figure, lol :p

I rule you suck at drawing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.