Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I quit smoking, I quit smoking, I quit smoking

Featured Replies

Three times, I said that in my lifetime, I feel like a broken record.

 

At least I don't have to say "I quit smoking" again :P

Threes A Charm For you TAC - glad you are here with us :)

Good to see you TAC :)  NOPE, you never have to quit smoking again!!

Great stuff TAC, third time and you got this, no going back for you only forwards KTQ

I quit smoking--I quit smoking--I quit smoking-I quit smoking I quit smoking--I quit smoking--I quit smoking-I quit smoking I quit smoking--I quit smoking--I quit smoking-I quit smoking

 

:)

 

 

I'm a non smoker

  • Author

I quit smoking--I quit smoking--I quit smoking-I quit smoking I quit smoking--I quit smoking--I quit smoking-I quit smoking I quit smoking--I quit smoking--I quit smoking-I quit smoking

 

:)

 

 

I'm a non smoker

I second that :)

Congratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations!

Definitely what Babs said.  I had a co worker come up to me the other day....and ask me for a cigarette.  Guess he didn't get the memo.  I don't smoke!

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

I repeat, I quit smoking cigarettes

I also quit smoking cigarettes...Yay for us!!

Careful what you say three times in a row ...

 

tumblr_mielqyx6j81r8lrg2o1_500.gif

 

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice

 

 

 

Juicy Sprucy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.