May 8, 20242 yr @Sunshine59, we had a site update and they will have to be rewritten so unfortunately we won't have them for a bit..............
May 9, 20242 yr Author @jillar Oh ok thanks jillar ... when it comes back , would it show the same progressing stats or does it start from the beginning ? anyway thank god i am still smoke free and i wake up in the morning .. goes to the beach and exercise there for an hour at least 4 days a week ... brisk walking and jogging ... almost 7000 steps everyday .... And for people trying to quit smoking Please stay away from smoking ... there are lot more things you can do instead of inhaling smoke and feeling sick ... Thanks
May 9, 20242 yr We may all need to make new ones for our signatures but I'm not sure about that so we'll have to wait and see.... There's also a chance that they won't work anymore with the new update so we're looking for substitute tickers but I'm not having much luck 😔
May 9, 20242 yr Until I can find someone to write the code that will work with all of the updates, which rendered the original code useless, the QT tickers will not work. I would recommend using a third-party site like we used to for the tickers. 😐
May 9, 20242 yr Author 3 hours ago, jillar said: We may all need to make new ones for our signatures but I'm not sure about that so we'll have to wait and see.... There's also a chance that they won't work anymore with the new update so we're looking for substitute tickers but I'm not having much luck 😔 oh ok ... i hope we can get a new forum ticker/counter soon ... but i don't remember the old ticker dates ... when trying to put a new one .. that is a going to be a bit of a problem ... anyway thanks for your reply
May 9, 20242 yr Author 3 hours ago, MarylandQuitter said: Until I can find someone to write the code that will work with all of the updates, which rendered the original code useless, the QT tickers will not work. I would recommend using a third-party site like we used to for the tickers. 😐 If that is not going to work like old times , i guess we will have to adjust with something new ... no big issues , but that old tickers was kind of cool Thanks for the reply MarylandQuitter ...
May 9, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, Sunshine59 said: but i don't remember the old ticker dates ... according to your profile, your quit date is 9/13/2019
May 9, 20242 yr I have found two sites with tickers, tickerclub.com and Tickerfactory.com that can be used as a replacement for ours. I'm just making sure they'll update. An example of each is in my signature
May 10, 20242 yr Author Thanks for the reply jillar ... i will check those when i get some free time ... anyway i just came back from working out in the beach ... and i am still smoke free thanks for all the support Edited May 10, 20242 yr by Sunshine59
May 10, 20242 yr I wondered where the tickers went too, only one I can see is Jillar’s. Hope we get them back 😊
May 10, 20242 yr How do I take this big grey box off my posts, it’s annoying. I have been to my profile, but can’t see the link to the ticker to remove it.
May 10, 20242 yr 16 minutes ago, catlover said: How do I take this big grey box off my posts, it’s annoying. I have been to my profile, but can’t see the link to the ticker to remove it. Go into Account Settings, then on the left menu bar click on Signatures, and then delete the HTML code
May 10, 20242 yr @jillar LOL!! Yup, but I'm not sure if the bottom one will keep count. When I tried to copy the code it didn't show up as a ticker so I just copied the picture. How did you copy yours from that site?
May 11, 20242 yr @QuittingGirl, I just copied that one to the first time and it didn't work so I finally figured out that you actually only copy and paste the last part of the code from the www. That copied no problem and I'll watch it for a day to make sure it works
May 11, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, jillar said: @QuittingGirl, I just copied that one to the first time and it didn't work so I finally figured out that you actually only copy and paste the last part of the code from the www. That copied no problem and I'll watch it for a day to make sure it works Which one did you use? There are 3 sets of codes on that site.
May 11, 20242 yr I used the EZ Code and copied the last half of that box from the second www. down and pasted it no problem
May 11, 20242 yr 7 hours ago, jillar said: I used the EZ Code and copied the last half of that box from the second www. down and pasted it no problem Thanks, I got it to show up in my signature but let's see if the numbers change.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.