May 28, 20188 yr Hat...sadfly I have pale freckly skin and 2 parents who have had malenomas.... I slip, slop and slap. Out in the sun: sunnies (sunglasses) or no sunnies?
May 28, 20188 yr Usually none - that tanning happens really quickly and the panda look, cute on a panda, but not me. Driving - sunglasses or not?
May 28, 20188 yr Definitely, 100% sunnies.... seriously, I live in Aus... we do sunnies in winter... I live in the west... so I drive to work with the rising sun in my face and the setting sun in my eyes... the kid has never not worn sunnies... they are a necessity. Driving on a hot day: Window down arm out or window shut aircon blasting?
May 28, 20188 yr Window shut aircon blasting, unless in a convertible ? Convertibles : Hell yeah or hell no?
June 5, 20188 yr Hell yeah! Unless it is raining or snowing or sleeting or hail Big meal- sausages & beer OR steak & red wine?
June 5, 20188 yr Oh man.... both such awesome options..... what sort of steak???? what sides????? what kinda snags???? .... Steak and Red Wine... preferably a Pinot Noir or even a claret, I know its outa vogue now but it was always good with a steak. Roast - Chicken or Lamb
June 5, 20188 yr Lamb - more of a treat than chicken and much, much tastier. Roast lamb - add rosemary or keep it plain?
June 5, 20188 yr Hell yes rosemary, and garlic.. um why would you not rosemary.... well if ya have bad blood pressure no rosemary... unless ya me dad and then ya just say ahh fvuck it, and still have the rosemary. Roast lamb - mint sauce or gravy
June 5, 20188 yr What kind of rubbish choice is that? Both are required. Okay mint sauce. Potatoes and veg with the lamb - use the mint sauce or additionally have mustard?
June 5, 20188 yr Mint sauce but only on the peas cos it really was a shit choice, who doesn't have both.... mustard is only for roast beef. Beef: Roast Beef or Corned Beef
June 5, 20188 yr Filet - medium rare! Served with? Baked potato (jacket potato?) or onion rings (fried onions)
June 5, 20188 yr if it is either or then it has to be Baked potato, must have potato with the beef Baked potato : with heaps of butter or next to none?
June 5, 20188 yr Baked spud (potato)... Eating Greens: String Beans or Peas Heaps of butter.... preferably garlic butter... but if on a health jag will substitute for low fat greek yoghurt. eating greens: String Beans or Peas
June 5, 20188 yr Restaurant for me please, because I want other courses as well. You can manage a second course : Go with starter or a dessert?
June 5, 20188 yr well it depends on the soup of the day or if they serve sea boogas.... but probs entree (starter) Dessert: Something cold or something hot?
June 5, 20188 yr Surely you know that the best desserts are a mix of the two. Cold if pushed - more choice of good stuff Dessert : Sharp and clensing or creamy and luxurious
June 6, 20188 yr Seriously??? ... um, i usually go for something I wouldn't cook at home so it would probably be something sharp and cleansing as I can do creamy and luxurious at home all by myself. dessert: Rich or Light
June 6, 20188 yr Rich - generally, although the best dessert I ever had was light TNP has eaten at a high end restaurant in the last year?
June 13, 20188 yr On 6/6/2018 at 2:38 AM, Sslip said: Rich - generally, although the best dessert I ever had was light TNP has eaten at a high end restaurant in the last year? Think you are on the wrong game Shane....slow down or drink less coffee??
June 13, 20188 yr Slow down - one should never drink less coffee. Read a Book or listen to the audio version
June 13, 20188 yr oh thats not fair..... um probably autobiography Book: history or modern event analysis
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.