Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Disney Club For Mrs Bakon

Featured Replies

Hi Mrs Bakon 

 

we are hoping the radiation treatment went ok yesterday, I expect you are a bit sore today :(

 

you are on the home stretch now girl, onwards and upwards and a look forward to your trip to Disney World

 

so this thread is in honour for you for what you have endured the whole board is behind you and Mr bakon and we wish you such an amazing trip

 

lets all go Disney :)

 

tumblr_m039qlOVgD1qcwsd8o1_r1_500.gif

Thinking of you and Mr. Bakon always.

 

Disney World! How exciting. :)

Not my greatest piece of art, but:

 

lo7xHYv.jpg

  • Author

Not my greatest piece of art, but:

 

lo7xHYv.jpg

wow leanna thats fantastic :)

Not my greatest piece of art, but:

 

lo7xHYv.jpg

 

That is just wonderful :)

Thanks lovelies.

 

Needed something to do to keep me awake, lol.

 

You know, other than cleaning my apartment... ;)

Tut... No come on Leanna you know how to clean the Disney way!

 

I do it like this everyday, as I'm sure Mrs B does too :)

 

Tut... No come on Leanna you know how to clean the Disney way!

 

I do it like this everyday, as I'm sure Mrs B does too :)

 

 

LOL - how do I get my other half to be so enthusiastic about cleaning?

How about some really old Disney?

 

Not my greatest piece of art, but:

 

lo7xHYv.jpg

Wonderful, Leanna!  How thoughtful!

Wonderful, Leanna!  How thoughtful!

Thanks Nancy. :)

 

I love doodling, so this was fun.

Thanks everyone. Just meeting yesterday. Some test next week to see where to aim it then start a week after that.

I can't do pics, especially on my phone, but I can sing the mickey mouse club house song instead :)

M I C K E Y M O U S E its the mickey mouse club house, come inside lets have some fun......................

Thinking of you and Mrs B xxx

Still have not mastered the art of pasting pictures here cos im a bit DUHHHH that way but singing and shaking my butt to "The bear necessities" (see what I did there Mr B especially for you the word bear/bare/) lots of love and hugs to you both, prayers and strength, good wishes and happy times xxx

Like to see that video

Ha Ha ohhh no you wouldn't you think my singing is bad.......

Hot dog hot dog hot diggidy dog hot dog hot dog hot diggidy dog

P.s currently sitting here watching mickey mouse with the minions!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.