Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gonna get away for a few days..

Featured Replies

My wife's family is pretty big (but then again so is mine..same size)..she has 3 sisters and 2 brothers

 

We rarely get together very much anymore, because our own families have gotten so big.

Even Christmas , Thanksgiving, Easter..etc we dont always see everyone because it seems everyone comes and goes according to other plans and we squeeze time in at her parents when we can..consequently, not everyone is there at the same time...soooo

 

a couple of years ago, we started having a "get together" just for the brothers and sisters...Last year we spent a couple days on South Bass Island (better known as Put-in-Bay)...

 

This year, we decided to rent a cabin.  Down around Mohican State Park we found a place that has some nice cabins that are large enough to fit all of us..the one we rented will sleep 15..as of now, there will be 10 of us going, and 12 if my wifes parents decide to go.

 

other than sitting around and drinking some adult beverages ..I only have one thing planned...

 

http://www.treefrogcanopytours.com/

 

so far, I cant get any of the others to try it, so I may be going solo...Ive never done it before, but sounds great!

 

The only down side, is that I hurt my back a couple weeks ago, and it just wasnt getting any better, so ended up going to the Dr...I got 2 shots yesterday and 3 prescriptions I need to take..already its feeling better, but..that doesn't mean its healed...lol...I will have to evaluate how it is when I plan to go. (I bet it will feel fine on that day.. ;) )

 

anyhow..starting Monday, I wont be getting very good reception with the phone, so..i guess I will have some reading to catch up on when I get back :)

Have a wonderful time!  (hope the back gets better in time)  We will leave the light on!

That sounds like a great get-away!

Have fun :)

Oh, I think I would pass on the zip lining too. But you go for it :)

I'm not surprised you can't get anyone else to do it! You wouldn't catch me doing that!

 

I hope you have a great time, and see you soon :)

Have a great time Joe if you are on your own you ate in good company take care xxx

That sounds fun! Have a great time!!!

  • Author

Thanks everyone  :)..we will arrive there Monday morning and stay until Wed.

 

here is a link to the cabin..

 

http://www.vrbo.com/436676

Wow Joe the cabin looks absolutely fabulous, I'd love to stay there and I'd 100% do that zip line, looks brilliant, have a great catch up with the clan, see you when you get back xxx

Joe - the cabin looks fabulous and I would love to do the zip line - but the commute might be a bit big - so you will just have to tell me all about it a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

 

Have a great time a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.