August 22, 201412 yr I know you may not believe it if you haven't done it yet, but QUITTING ROCKS!!!! Do it now, and don't look back. Be happy that you have made this decision for yourself! It may be a little tough at first, but it is sooooo worth it. It will change your life. You can do it. I did it. So did so many people here. Stop Smoking NOW. You have nothing to lose and EVERYTHING TO GAIN! :) :)
August 22, 201412 yr I did it too. She's right you know. Its not as tough as you might think. I just quit one day at a time.
August 22, 201412 yr I'm lovin my quit...... I'm just so,sorry I waited this long.....years wasted......
August 22, 201412 yr I would rather go through withdrawal and deal with cravings than to ever smoke again. Once you get a taste of freedom, there's no point turning back. Your addiction enslaves you and the only way out is by quitting!
August 22, 201412 yr I agree with all of these guys - stopping smoking was the best thing I ever did :)
August 22, 201412 yr Yep she speaks the truth, they all do, Much more fun going through minor craves then chemo!!
August 22, 201412 yr Yep she speaks the truth, they all do, Much more fun going through minor craves then chemo!! Very true Sue
August 22, 201412 yr Quitting is fun here... chatting, sharing experiences, learning from others and posting silly cat videos... it goes from fun, to hilarious, to downright ROLMFAO. I admire those that quit alone and arrive here with already days or weeks behind them. Well done you!
August 22, 201412 yr I have to agree with all on here - it is much easier and more fun then I ever imagined - by far the best decision I have made in years - I wish I could go back and talk sense into the idiot that thought smoking at 14 was cool. It feels good to finally be in control again after 25 years of addiction. I will forever be a smoker but I will also forever choose not to smoke another cigarette or take even one more puff. NOPE for me one day at a time.
August 22, 201412 yr Interesting to raise it on a quit smoking site, even with a smiley :D I mean all manner of addicts are happy doing what they are doing right?? But wait...why do those addicts keep joining support groups to help them stop the self destruct mode....
August 23, 201412 yr I used to think it was fun too.....I just hope you find out....not smoking is much more fun.....before it kills you..... My best
August 23, 201412 yr Once you realize that you benefit not a thing from smoking and focus on the freedom, health benefits, increased energy, breathing and list can go on for a very long time, it is fun! It's like a new beginning to to new life. You have no idea how good it is until you quit. So what are you waiting for? I really want to know. There is no reason to delay the healing process and to take your life back. If you have a good reason to continue smoking, I really do want to hear it. Get on the train (the coffee's pretty good! :) ).
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.