Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sirius is Eight Years Smoke Free Today!!!

Featured Replies

Congratulations on your 8th year!! 😎 

Sesame Street GIF

Congratulations on this epic quit. Kudos for staying strong.

Eight years is a SERIOUS achievement!  Congratulations!

Number Eight Counting GIF by maddyshine

  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks folks.  

 

I am still smoke free and rarely even think about smoking.  

 

However...

 

While paying for gasoline at the local service station (the other day) I happened to glance over at my old friends behind the counter.  

The smokes were selling for $10.78 / pack.  I believe that would be 8.78 pound sterling or 10.28 in Euros.

 

HOLY CRAPOLA BATMAN!

 

My smoking habit would be costing me north of $300+/month in today's economy.  

 

There are cheaper ways of committing suicide.

 

At least back in 1987 I was only spending 70 cents for a pack at the local commissary.

 

Even if I wanted to, I don't think I could afford blowing that much on a habit.

 

We do not exist to smoke.  Live, love, laugh, cry, travel, volunteer, protest, but don't smoke.  

Smoking is pissing away your time on this planet.  Your life deserves better then that.

 

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.