Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey Chrispy do you fancy being In the firing line?

Featured Replies

I wreckon Chrispy has been under the radar and I remember you from the other place but I still know feckk all about you,

So do you mind us getting to know you better, are you on for ask Chrispy anything???

  • Author

Oh and Chrispy has no friends, well apart from me just adding myself there sooo ye go on and show him some love ;)

Ha!  I do like flying under the radar... but if you would like to know...I will tell you.

  • Author

Yay

Are you married?

Have kids, how many?

What do you do for a living?

Did you go to college?

Have you won any medals or trophies?

If you won the lotto what would you spend it on?

Where do you call home?

Do you have any/many siblings?

Do you have a fancy car?

What are your hobbies, interests?

hi chrispy  how are you  welcome aboard    ill be your friend  

Yay

Are you married? Yes...finally got married when i was 37

Have kids, how many? Yes one boy (14 yrs old) and one step daughter (8 yrs old)

What do you do for a living? I am a Product Data Specialist (blah blah blah...i sit at a computer all day and type) Dieing to change what I do.

Did you go to college?  Yes... Ball State University Majored in Advertising Minored in Marketing

Have you won any medals or trophies? Ummmmm... not in many years

If you won the lotto what would you spend it on?  A private island and I would pay off all of my family's debt

Where do you call home? Northern Indiana

Do you have any/many siblings? 1 brother... 3 years older

Do you have a fancy car?  Nope... I wanted a bada** truck this last purchase...but my wife talked me into a SUV to take the kids everywhere

What are your hobbies, interests?  I coach my son's baseball and soccer teams for the last 10 years.  I like to play golf... I like working in the yard.

Tell us about the dog in your avatar?

Yes, we want to hear about pets!!!!

  • Author

Are you stricter/meaner on your son then the other kids on the baseball team?

Would you like to have anymore kids?

What was the saddest and happiest times in your life?

Where did you honeymoon?

What is your ideal career, what do you wish you worked at?

Do you have a secret crush on anyone famous or not?

Have you ever done the dirt on any girl you were going out with?

Are you a hopeless romantic or well just hopeless?

What was the most romantic thing you did or bought your wife?

  • Author

Oh I forgot what is your real name? And shoe size ;) <<just joking ;)

Tell us about the dog in your avatar?

 

She is my baby!  Her, her mom and 8 other pups were thrown out the window of a pickup truck when they were puppies.  They were taken to a rescue and some folks at work got some of the others...i went there and was drawn to her and she was drawn to me.  She is VERY skidish (understandably from her beginnings) and very protective of the family.  We think she might be part Pit/Rot and boxer maybe?  She tore her doggy ACL last year... $3000 later it was fixed.  I think she just tore her other one lately.  My wife is probably going to divorce me for spending another $3000 but there is no other option.  If I did not love her so much I would have taken her to the Chinese Buffet.  O...and if I ever had a child that was a girl...I wanted to name her Alexandra (Alex)... so when I got her... she was named Alex.

Are you stricter/meaner on your son then the other kids on the baseball team?  Meaner... I expect him to set an example... be a leader.  But we talk it out on the way home.

Would you like to have anymore kids? Nope... just the 2... they are more than enough

What was the saddest and happiest times in your life?  Saddest - both my parents have been diagnosed with cancer  Happiest - They both beat it.

Where did you honeymoon? We went on a Cruise to the Bahamas - Best week of my life

What is your ideal career, what do you wish you worked at? I want to be outside.  I am thinking about maybe going back to school to be a ranger.

Do you have a secret crush on anyone famous or not?  used to LOVE Jenny McCarthy... but now not too much... too much surgery... looks weird now.  I thin Rhinna is sexy but that makes me feel perverted.. she is so young.

Have you ever done the dirt on any girl you were going out with?  "Done the dirt"???  I don't know what that means... but probably yes.

Are you a hopeless romantic or well just hopeless? Hopeless

What was the most romantic thing you did or bought your wife?  I had her engagement ring made from a Emerald from her side of the family surrounded by diamonds from my grandmother.

 

Oh I forgot what is your real name? And shoe size ;) <<just joking ;)

 

Chris P.  .... when I went to college everyone called me Chrispy... hence the username.

 

Shoe size = 18 1/2 :P

Electric or Manual ..... Toothbrush? :)

Electric... for some reason my wife perks up and smiles when she hears me brushing my teeth.  Weird...right???

Ball state sounds like a fun place

Shoe size = 18 1/2 :P

 

That's an awfully big shoe.  Doesnt' your foot slide around alot in there ?

All time fave book? Face song? Nope... don't read very much unfortunatley.  Fav song... hmmm.. so many.. love the Grateful Dead... very soothing for me.

Do people ever call you Christopher?  My mom does.

 

Fave soda? Fave ice cream?  Love soda... but try not to drink much anymore... bad for my stomach.

 

Sorry Guys...I was offline for the weekend.

Ball state sounds like a fun place

 

Yeap... alot of folk refer to it as testicle tech.

 

PS.  No offense Sarge :D

That's an awfully big shoe.  Doesnt' your foot slide around alot in there ?

 

Ha!  no...I just stuff an extra sock down in there.

  • Author

Sorry to hear about your mam and dad and great to hear they recovered, cheers for answering the questions, good to get to know ye a bit more Christopher; ) ok last ones, won't drive ye mad with anymore after this, promise

What's your fav position ;) joke

What is your fav dinner/meal?

What's the fanciest most expensive thing you own (apart from house)?

Have you ever been in hospital for anything serious or for more than a week?

Which male member of the quit train would turn ye, who would tickle your fancy if ye were to butter your bread on the other side;) sooooo many fine men to choose from!!!

Sorry to hear about your mam and dad and great to hear they recovered, cheers for answering the questions, good to get to know ye a bit more Christopher; ) ok last ones, won't drive ye mad with anymore after this, promise

What's your fav position ;) joke  .... I like being the dominant one... the one doing the work... so you can use your imagination

What is your fav dinner/meal? Crab and Shrimp... hate fish though

What's the fanciest most expensive thing you own (apart from house)?  I just sold my 1961 Aristocraft boat... looking to get a RV and start more road trips.  That was and will be my most expencive thing I own.

Have you ever been in hospital for anything serious or for more than a week?  NOPE... I have been fortunate

Which male member of the quit train would turn ye, who would tickle your fancy if ye were to butter your bread on the other side;) sooooo many fine men to choose from!!!  Interesting question.... can you tell me who has the smallest unit.... I am not into pain???

  • Author

Lol so you're no Christian gray, wreckon you are best off going for bakon so seen as he's the size of a pea, nice and pain free!!

Sorry to hear about your mam and dad and great to hear they recovered, cheers for answering the questions, good to get to know ye a bit more Christopher; ) ok last ones, won't drive ye mad with anymore after this, promise

What's your fav position ;) joke

What is your fav dinner/meal?

What's the fanciest most expensive thing you own (apart from house)?

Have you ever been in hospital for anything serious or for more than a week?

Which male member of the quit train would turn ye, who would tickle your fancy if ye were to butter your bread on the other side;) sooooo many fine men to choose from!!!

Sue, you crack me up!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.