Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey Chrispy do you fancy being In the firing line?

Featured Replies

Lol so you're no Christian gray, wreckon you are best off going for bakon so seen as he's the size of a pea, nice and pain free!!

 

Ummmmmm... who is Christian Gray?

and Bakon sure seems like alot of man to me... any other ideas.  Unless ofcourse it is cold out side or he just got done swimming in a cold pool.  Ya feel me?

Yeap... alot of folk refer to it as testical tech.

 

PS.  No offense Sarge :D

 

 

As long as it's not testicles, plural, ol' One-Ball doesn't care.

 

:)

 

 

 

 

 

Easy Peasy

Omg suebedoo does ask a lot of questions! I was waiting for the boxer or brief question. Never mind. I just saw the favorite position question. And I don't believe you were kidding. Lol

 

But thanks to her...we got to know our Chris p much better. :)

 

The electric toothbrush comment made me laugh out loud...along with the shoe size. ;)

  • Author

Ummmmmm... who is Christian Gray?

:O look him up ;)

  • Author

and Bakon sure seems like alot of man to me... any other ideas.  Unless ofcourse it is cold out side or he just got done swimming in a cold pool.  Ya feel me?

Ooh I feel ye allright, wreckon Sarge might be your man(i'd say he's got a whole lot of experience and I am sure he butters his bread on both sides) there's also our Stu, think I've heard him mention something about being on the ahem (small side), the choice is yours ;)

Ooh I feel ye allright, wreckon Sarge might be your man(i'd say he's got a whole lot of experience and I am sure he butters his bread on both sides) there's also our Stu, think I've heard him mention something about being on the ahem (small side), the choice is yours ;)

 

Um...I need to revisit this conversation since Stu has updated his profile pict.  Seems like alot o' dude.  He is all yours Sue :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.