Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New look

Featured Replies

I see we have a new look!!

Nice!!

I am going to have to say, I am confused and will have to figure out how to do stuff again. Be patient!

  • Author

@Kris I was too, I have to admit.

They are keeping us on our toes. Lol

Yeah I hate updates. Except this is not one I am going to give up on. Just keeps our quits FRESH!

It seems to okay to me.  I am not good with tech but I am finding my way around. I don't understand what your Grrrr is for but as long as I can get here for a dose of strength I am good.

Thanks Kris

LOL. I'm new here and I noticed it right away. I was confused but I think I can adjust.😃

You guys don't need to worry about adjusting. Sometimes when there are updates we lose our custom forum settings temporarily, thus the grrr from MQ because he and our tech guy rixcz have to put them all back up.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.