Having some bad cravings today

Steven Drojensky

Hi Doreen, 

I have brought in everything that I thought would help and every distraction helps. I am just so proud that I am on the 6th day and am doing well.  I am having a problem but I have no idea what is causing it, this afternoon my feet and ankles are swelling like the great pumpkin. I am going to wait another half hour, if it gets worse, off to urgent care. Has anyone else had this happen?

Let me know asap, if it is normal when you quit, I will not worry, if not off to urgent care.

Thanks to all

K

• Sad 1

Thanks JILLAR, 

Has not gotten worse and is not painful. Spoke to my son, going to wait until tomorrow, if still swollen go to my GP office, they are open 12 to 4 for emergencies; Thanks for your reply, I have never stopped smoking since I was pregnant with my son 34 years ago, so I did not know if this was related to my quit, Thank you for letting me know it was not related.

Had a hip replacement 3 months ago so maybe related to that.

K

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Kris said:

Hi Doreen, 

I have brought in everything that I thought would help and every distraction helps. I am just so proud that I am on the 6th day and am doing well.  I am having a problem but I have no idea what is causing it, this afternoon my feet and ankles are swelling like the great pumpkin. I am going to wait another half hour, if it gets worse, off to urgent care. Has anyone else had this happen?

Let me know asap, if it is normal when you quit, I will not worry, if not off to urgent care.

Thanks to all

K

Hope things soon settle down for you K 🐸

• Like 2

Jillar,

My son is not a doctor, he only has a degree from UT at Denton in kinesiology.

Now a personal trainer and also working/studying for his real estate license.

Feet and ankles still swollen,  I showed them to my DIL when she dropped

off my grandson,  Still no pain or fever so I will leave it alone, my son says it may be related to the PT for recovering from the hip placement.  Doing more than I should at this point. 

K

TEXAS

• Like 2

Hey, you guys hijacked my thread! Lol

But seriously, the last time I smoked it was the usual 3 American Spirits (Because they're natural, right?). My chest started hurting so bad and my heart was pounding faster than usual. It really scared the crap out of me, so I got right back on the train.

• Like 3

Hi Steven, 

Glad you got thru it. Today is my 7th day, one whole week and I can't believe I did it.

By the end of next week I will be 5'8, 115#s and 25 years younger. If I can quit smoking I can do anything.  That said, I will need to win the lottery to make those other things happen.

Let's stay positive and focus on win-win.

K

• Like 3