Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question I'm sure we all want to know the answer too

Featured Replies

Which one of you admins dole out the 'likes' each day?
All I want to know is....who do I gotta sleep with to get the 'likes'?

 

 

Uh nobody, LOL.  You shouldn't have a problem running out of likes, they are free around here  :)

LMAO, if you find you have less than 100 each day, check Nancy's pockets!!

Oh sweet 'like' freedom!

I know right!  I feel like I have PTSD from the previous "like" situation!!!   I felt so guilty liking something only to go back later and get it to like something else!!

  • Author

LOL  You get 100 likes to use each day.  If anybody runs out of those likes, I know they CAN'T smoke because there is no time to light up. lol

determined-challenge-accepted-l.png

CatInTheHat is just going to like things all day instead of smoking and then when he runs out, he's looking for unused ones on the board.  Hey, whatever it takes...As long as you don't smoke!

  • Author

After re-reading my challenge accepted post, let me reiterate. I intend to do what Colleen said, not run out of likes and then go smoke. lol Just wanted to clarify I am on the NOPE train, plane, and automobile!

After re-reading my challenge accepted post, let me reiterate. I intend to do what Colleen said, not run out of likes and then go smoke. lol Just wanted to clarify I am on the NOPE train, plane, and automobile!

 

HAT, you are on the every mobile NOPE mode, if it moves, if it says NOPE, you're on it...............glad to see ya today..........Bassman

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.