Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It,s Time To Send Each Other Cyber Xmas Presents !!!!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 81
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • To: @Steven Drojensky, because of your love of music          To: @Rozuki, who I hope to see soon and because of your love for music  

  • G’day  T shirts for everyone!

  • To: Cbdave From: Boo   A word of the day calendar with a twist.  Everyday the word is "NOPE."

Posted Images

I'm giving you all a ten pound box of 3/32 4043 TIG rods for Christmas.

 

But Boo, I imagine you're thinking, I'm not a welder...what use would I have for TIG rods?  That's the thing, you can use these rods for practically anything.  Snip 'em off to whatever length you need.  They're easy to bend into whatever shape you want.  I've used them for everything from unclogging a drain to making hooks to hang Christmas tree ornaments.

 

Is it a fun gift?  No.  Is it a practical gift?  You bet!

image.png.330146fa426feef122f947aded4e2c69.png

To:  Everyone here

From:  Mona

 

Love and warmest Christmas wishes!!  Appreciate everyone's support so much!  I pray that we may have a more normal Christmas next year.

 

image.png.bada7d8e03c455fac50c51b29f1d9392.png

I'd like to give everyone on the train a bottle of Irish cheer.

jameson-18_1296x.jpg?v=1553032205

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.