Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dropping in

Featured Replies

Hi everyone!!

I always like to drop a line to you all expressing my gratitude for being there for me!! I may not be here every day but I always think of you and i am so thankful for this site.

I try to tell current smokers who want to quit that this is the way to go!! Most do not listen LOL. I am still smoke free WOOOHOOOO and truly feel blessed because i do not crave it. 

 

How is everyone?? Happy almost Thanksgiving! 

Hi Christa!  You and I traveled the journey together.  I am so glad you are still smoke free.  I love being free of smoking and have no thoughts of smoking.  Happy Holidays to you also!

Nice to hear you are doing well and are enjoying smoke free life, Christa.  Life is so much better without being controlled by cigarettes.

 

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. 

4 hours ago, Christa326 said:

Hi everyone!!

I always like to drop a line to you all expressing my gratitude for being there for me!! I may not be here every day but I always think of you and i am so thankful for this site.

I try to tell current smokers who want to quit that this is the way to go!! Most do not listen LOL. I am still smoke free WOOOHOOOO and truly feel blessed because i do not crave it. 

 

How is everyone?? Happy almost Thanksgiving! 

 

 

Hello Christa !  

Congratulations on building your beautiful quit !

I love hearing that you are spreading the word and groovin' in your Freedom.

Thank you so much for stopping by, it made a good day even better.

S

  • Author
3 hours ago, Linda Thomas said:

Hi Christa!  You and I traveled the journey together.  I am so glad you are still smoke free.  I love being free of smoking and have no thoughts of smoking.  Happy Holidays to you also!

awesome, love this!!!

6 hours ago, Christa326 said:

I am still smoke free WOOOHOOOO and truly feel blessed because i do not crave it. 

 

Freedom...It's a good thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.