Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ask the Bandit ANYTHING!

Featured Replies

I think we need to know more about the QT Bandit!

 

Do you really wear a skirt?

 

How long have you been married?

 

Do you like Cats?

1. What brand of clubs are you hitting? 

 

2. Walk or ride?

 

3. Are you a slicer or a fader?

What do you wear under your skirt!?

How old were you when you got your first skirt?

The fascination the women have of your skirt is incredible... what other powers do you have?

Well a Scotsman clad in kilt left a bar on evening fair
And one could tell by how we walked that he drunk more than his share
He fumbled round until he could no longer keep his feet
Then he stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street
Ring ding diddle diddle I de oh ring di diddly I oh
He stumbled off into the grass to sleep beside the street

About that time two young and lovely girls just happend by
And one says to the other with a twinkle in her eye
See yon sleeping Scotsman so strong and handsome built
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath the kilt
Ring ding diddle diddle I de oh ring di diddly I oh
I wonder if it's true what they don't wear beneath the kilt

They crept up on that sleeping Scotsman quiet as could be
Lifted up his kilt about an inch so they could see
And there behold, for them to see, beneath his Scottish skirt
Was nothing more than God had graced him with upon his birth
Ring ding diddle diddle I de oh ring di diddly I oh
Was nothing more than God had graced him with upon his birth

They marveled for a moment, then one said we must be gone
Let's leave a present for our friend, before we move along
As a gift they left a blue silk ribbon, tied into a bow
Around the bonnie star, the Scots kilt did lift and show
Ring ding diddle diddle I de oh ring di diddly I oh
Around the bonnie star, the Scots kilt did lift and show

Now the Scotsman woke to nature's call and stumbled towards a tree
Behind a bush, he lift his kilt and gawks at what he sees
And in a startled voice he says to what's before his eyes.
O lad I don't know where you been but I see you won first prize
Ring ding diddle diddle I de oh ring di diddly I oh
O lad I don't know where you been but I see you won first prize

Knees apart or legs crossed when sitting ……. in your skirt?  :yu:

I think we need to know more about the QT Bandit!

 

Do you really wear a skirt?

 

Yep.

 

How long have you been married?

 

1st time 22 months. This time (last time) coming up on 8 years

 

Do you like Cats?

 

Depends how they are cooked.

 

 

1. What brand of clubs are you hitting? 

 

Currently PING - but am a Club ho...so may be different next month

 

2. Walk or ride?

 

Walk. I'm Scottish

 

3. Are you a slicer or a fader?

 

Both the same thing! Generally pretty straight. I am a leftie so everything is backwards

 

 

What do you wear under your skirt!?

 

Pride

 

 

How old were you when you got your first skirt?

 

I believe I was christened in a gown - although there may have been underwear involved then

 

 

The fascination the women have of your skirt is incredible... what other powers do you have?

 

The power of the skirt still astonishes even me.

Knees apart or legs crossed when sitting ……. in your skirt?  :yu:

Apart. I do like a wafting breeze

Isn't "Pride" an oven cleaner?

British or American courses?

British or American courses?

Joyfully - the world is full of beautiful golf courses.

 

I have played in Norcal - including Pebble and that is gorgeous - but nowhere, I mean nowhere beats Scotland for Golf.

So you like skirts... Do you shave your legs and wear high heels too?

So you like skirts... Do you shave your legs and wear high heels too?

Shaved my legs once. Itchy when it grows back. Other Rugby players laugh at you.

 

High heels - nope. Look painful to me.

Joyfully - the world is full of beautiful golf courses.

 

I have played in Norcal - including Pebble and that is gorgeous - but nowhere, I mean nowhere beats Scotland for Golf.

 

 

So you like skirts... Do you shave your legs and wear high heels too?

 

It's high time Action has had his own thread, don't ya think??? 

It's high time Action has had his own thread, don't ya think??? 

Lets get a mod to set one up.....

 

Oh wait....

High heels - nope. Look painful to me.

but they make your legs and bum look fab!

but they make your legs and bum look fab!

My legs and bum always look fab ;)

So, what have you got against trousers?!

What's the last thing you did that made La Bandita really mad at you?

How did you make amends?

Do you like Van Morrison? Have you ever seen him live?

So, what have you got against trousers?!

  

 

Nothing at all. However, Ross trust me on this, wear a kilt. You will understand.

 

What's the last thing you did that made La Bandita really mad at you?

How did you make amends?

  

 

Good Lord. A lot to choose from. I can be a terrible listener. I want to hear the problem, present a solution and move on. La Bandita doesn't need the solution..she needs someone to listen. Amends? I try to keep ahead of the game on credits ;-)

 

Do you like Van Morrison? Have you ever seen him live?

Yes. Regrettably no.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.