Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

second day second go round

Featured Replies

Here we go after getting my hindny kicked, I am back,   Lets Do it !

 

You should get plenty of help support opah! Not many new quitters yet on the year.... Get-em rock!

 

 

image.png.7e8f2696afd03e61eb13cf20daff6374.png

 

 

 

You know the drill.  You know what to expect.  You know it can be terrible the first days or weeks.  We know you want this. Hunker down & get ‘er done this time. I know you can!!!! 

  • Author

Getting long in the Day, it feels like the air in my lungs is heavy.  Been nidling on some tangerine slice and my Ricola drops.

I am good and not in danger of smoking, I cant smoke what I don't have.  But really getting the urge crawl into bed and pull the blankets over my head and peek out at the TV.  Home is safe, never smoked in side and very seldom outside it is and has been my NO SMOKING ZONE.

2.5 hours I'll be on my way.   until then Deep breathes and two, three or so ricolas.    I need some wethermans hard carmel drops. 

  • Author

OK its minutes now, Carl is in and just for a second I thought smoke break, hopefully I will help Carl in his quest for a smoke free life.

But for now its all about me me  ME, this is all my time at least for three weeks.

So Thank you all for your support today, and I will see you tomorrow.    

Excellent news, Opah! Get some beauty sleep.

You are doing great, congratulations on your second day.

Tomorrow is another day to be free.

G,day

well your back... good stuff.

Wish I could distill what makes a quit  a final one. I should,I’ve (lost) (had) a few.

Get yourself free of the smokes then work on if you think your a smoker or an addict. 

chris 

 

 

  • Author

Thank you Chris and Good day to you !  3rd day started and felling better on the drive into work.  Time for some coffe.

I have work waiting so it will be a busy good morning for my quit

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.