Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida/Mouseland Trip End June/July 2019

Featured Replies

I am going to Florida!! I arrive Friday June 27th and am around for celebrations and drinkies until Fri 5th as I'm off to a party and the beach after that. I will need a search and rescue cause screw driving on the wrong side of the road haha. Soooooo excited!!! If anyone is there and wants to meet up I would love it. xx

  • Still winning changed the title to Florida/Mouseland Trip End June/July 2019

Maybe....checking schedule....

I will see if I can make the drive!

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Sazerac said:

where in FLA ?  Orlando ?

Yes, in Orlando. x

I seen your Facebook post... 

i wish I could! ..

We already have a house booked  for the Outer Banks in May, and don’t think I can swing another trip in June...?

Marti, no need to worry about the driving.  From your post in the "What The FFFFFFFFFFFFF" thread, you have the swearing down pat.  

Would have loved to meet you but we will be there in March to see our grand son march with his school band.

I can't say for sure....but I am going to try to make it happen!

Wife likes the idea but we will probably stay in Villages. About an hour North.  We are pretty sure we will retire there. Plus we can rent house and bring the dogs.

  • Author

Haha at my swearing, weirdly I don't seem to suffer road rage although I do the obligatory well f'ing go then if they stop or muck about lol.

 

Be amazing if you could any of you guys but no drama if not. xx

  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like we are in.  Going to do the 4th of July Florida style.  

  • Author
On 1/29/2019 at 5:43 AM, bakon said:

Looks like we are in.  Going to do the 4th of July Florida style.  

This is amazing news!!! I can't wait to see you guys again. Let me know which day you arrive once you've booked :) Happy dance!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.