September 23, 20188 yr For today: ... sure baby I'll teach you how to cook the green soup.....sure we can do it for tea tonight.... Just in general; ... sure we'll move into you house, it will be best for the kid.... WHY the fvck did I agree to this????????????? ..... So how many years would I get for murdering my kids dad and brother???
September 23, 20188 yr Author Yeah well teaching the kid to cook a simple soup has me eyeing off the frickin vanilla essence for its alcohol content.
September 23, 20188 yr My soup last night was nice but I duno the cauliflower gave it a kinda smelly socks smell. 1 squash, 1 cauli, 3 onions, fresh sage, veg stock and then blitzed. Great dipping in buttered bread. What's in ya green soup
September 23, 20188 yr I got this for ya Jo Sit down Weegie cos you're about to be shocked... Spoiler Green stuff.... You're welcome ?
September 23, 20188 yr Aye but wit combo o green things ?. I reckon jos a good cook n it would be nice
September 23, 20188 yr 17 years. (7 on both bad decisions) Last time for sure Going to go gay next time! Less chores.
September 23, 20188 yr Author 12 hours ago, WeegieWoman said: What's in ya green soup She only calls it green cos it goes a slightly green colour.... but.... 1 cauliflower(chopped), 2 onions(chopped), 4-6 rashers of middle bacon(chopped), 2 cloves garlic(crushed... or two heaped teaspons from a jar), chicken stock (1-2 litres), Spinach(chopped) (1 bunch or 1 box of the frozen stuff.. you can use kael if you want instead), 1 can light evaporated milk, pinch (or 2) curry powder.... So you fry the onion and garlic and bacon in the bottom of your soup pot until the onion sort of clarifies and so does the fat on the bacon then toss the cauli, curry powder and enough stock to just cover everything... then you boil the shit out of it until the cauli is super soft and the stock has reduced... then you add the spinach..... and bring back to the boil... then you can just give it a quick hit with your beaters to get a lumpy consistancy in a broth... or to make it green soup (and the only way the kid eats veggies) you blitz the shit out of it with a stick blender or in batches in a propper blender and add the can of lite evaporated milk.
September 23, 20188 yr I think that sounds pretty good. I will try it and let you know how it comes out. We probably should do a recipe area on this site. There are so many from all over the globe.
September 23, 20188 yr Author watch for the shout out Linda... I will point you to the recipe section... we do have one...
September 24, 20188 yr I have to agree with bakon, saying I Do! And the sad part is I only said it once lol
September 25, 20188 yr To family and not so friendly friend ... come stay with us, your welcome any time, dont worry we'll squeeze you in..!!! Shoulda got duck tape for my big gub..!!
September 26, 20188 yr Author To cousins.. Really, you'll keep the kid at the Show, you just want a feed when ya drop her home...ok your on"
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.