Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Gorgeous Man!

Featured Replies

Just walked into my foyer, asked me where conference room 5 was. We have no conference room 5! They all have names!

 

But, Yes you can take me home! Taxi!

 

Sorry!

I swear I was told it was conference room 5?

 

:p

  • Author

He came back! Brunell room! I pointed him in the right direction, and smiled, but wanted to bite his chest!

 

What's wrong with me!? This is getting silly!

Alright - Sarah keep him occupied - am on my way - will only take me 24 hours to get there ... 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

  • Author

He was classic tall dark and handsome! You know when a guy wears a suit and walks along with one hand in his pocket so the trousers get tight over his butt.

 

At this point I think I need professional help

I think you should maybe take a bit of personal time and calm down a little!

Alright - Sarah keep him occupied - am on my way - will only take me 24 hours to get there ... 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

OMG I lol'd so much at this!!

You'll have to head home and sort yourself out ;)

Scale of 1-10 how hot was it?

Pure durrtttt, love it

I think you need to be neutered luv lol

  • Author

He reminded me of a young Harrison ford. Bit rugged, bit of swagger!

MQ is in England???

He could tell you.......but he would have to kill you...

you silly women, go tell him,  might not know and be thinking same thing as you,, then you both lose out cuz nobody speaks up...

 

 

i always liked when a woman said something first....made it easier by 1000 times if i felt same and didnt want to ruin whatever situation it was.  go speak up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.