Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gabby

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gabby

  1. Freedom is a wonderful thing.
  2. Can't wait till I'm 10 months. So congrats to you
  3. Awesome on 9 months
  4. And that's double yay from me
  5. And a happy Tuesday Nope from me
  6. Fingers crossed and double crossed.
  7. Big congratulations Jackie
  8. I know just where your coming from.
  9. Gabby replied to Nancy's topic in Socializing
    Nancy I give you huge ((((((Hugs)))) and some peace dust to sprinkle. You are such a kind lady and it just shines
  10. Well done on 2 weeks
  11. Huge congrats on 2 weeks
  12. Congratulations me :lol:
  13. Great advise just what I needed. The nicodemon has decided to hang around again today. But I'm strong. I have told myself to just get on with it.
  14. Little bit of a wibbly wobbly Nope. But Nope all the same
  15. Huge congrats Sandy :D
  16. Your story is a inspiration, well done on a year.
  17. Been away to Tauranga for a while, for training, stayed in an apartment, didn't have to look for one with a balcony so I could smoke. Didn't have to run out every morning to try and find somewhere to hide to smoke. When talking to people that were training wasn't worried I would smell. So easy when you don't smoke. Then how come since I have been back I want to smoke. (no going to) Just on my mind all the time. Feeling a little blue today.
  18. I join you too Doreen on your big day
  19. Nope makes freedom happen

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.