Everything posted by Runfree
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
OMG. Argh. Soooo hard today
Voicebox Heart disease etc, etc, etc
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
When did it happen for you?
Frequency and intensity was gradual but eased up around weeks 2-3. I do recall posting concern and frustration around week 5 just because they'd come completely out of the blue and hit hard. I was told to anticipate up to 6 months as my body adjusted. It was at that point I made the decision to just roll with them knowing they'd pass and eventually be gone. And it was true. But the day to day....um, maybe week 2, maybe part of week 3. ETA - what others said about "suddenly realizing" is very true. It is so FUN when that happens. It will happen for you too. Hang in there. You're doing great!
-
Name the member. Post next one
Horny Toad = Doorbell = Doreen Who's our inspiring author?
- TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2015
- chicks or sticks
-
I am proud to be a member here and proud of you all
Perfect.
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
Favorite Vacation Spot
Lots of chatter about vacations lately so I'm wondering... Where was your favorite vacation spot? How about your most memorable adventure? It's always fun to hear about new destinations and crazy travel stories. My favorite spot is a place called One Foot Island. I was there in Dec. 2000. It's a little atoll a 1/2 hr boat ride off the island of Aitutaki, Cook Islands. Between 11-2, there are a couple snorkeling groups that stop by for lunch, but after 2 o'clock, you are ALONE on an island in the South Pacific. There is a small beach batch for rent and at the time it was the only accommodation on the island. A very cool experience and so beautiful. What's yours?
-
##New game## ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer
Because the paint wasn't dry. Why don't fingernails grow in colored like hair does?
- chicks or sticks
-
cut the crap
Don't forget to say "Thank you Bakon". ;) Glad you reconsidered your strength.
-
!!! 2yrs !!! For action
Congratulations Ross! You are a true champion and mentor. Thank you for your insight and contribution here. Like others have mentioned, it is wonderful that your baby will not know a parent who smokes. Enjoy your day.
- chicks or sticks
-
Good news. Baltimore lost?
A good day for OH. Bengals beat the Seahawks in OT. boo.
-
Voicebox
<enter expletive> Above all else, ya gotta want the quit.
-
People are rubbish - so I've bought a dog :)
Adorable!! Hide your good shoes and have fun!
-
I can't
I'm glad to hear you are reaching out to your caretakers for support and assessment. If you end up being admitted and if you can't get to a computer to check in to the QT, please know prayers are being sent your way. We will be here when you're ready. Warm hugs Evelyn. I'm sorry these are hard days for you.
-
Tough morning nine days in
Glad you rode it out. Like Beacon said, tough it out...take a deep breath, think past the anxiety, exercise, cry...whatever tool it takes to get past those spikes because really, they are only spikes and they're fleeting. You just need to get around their sometimes sharp edges. I read a few times the posts about thinking past the anxiety to what it would REALLY be like to take that one puff...the stench, the burn, etc...and if you think about how absolutely gross it would be, you will stop with the romancing dead in it's tracks. You have the worst week behind you. That's huge! KTQ MDS.
- chicks or sticks