Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Runfree

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Runfree

  1. :) hoping for no sudden movements. might need to dash back into the hidee-hole.
  2. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  3. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  4. Hey Slim, you're thirsty...chug some water warm or room temp first, then cold water.
  5. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  6. That's fun!
  7. Hey

    Runfree replied to larklibby's topic in Socializing
    Karl!!! So good of you to stop by! Two weeks away, yay. I'l make sure to have the music ready for dancing and lots of ice in the buckets for the Lido Deck libations. Welcome Kathy!
  8. I thought the same thing :lol: ! And then I thought, well I read he's pretty handy around the house/yard and I could probably afford a couple days anyway. Evelyn, I hope your ring finds a new home soon.
  9. You finished the biggie! Congratulations Kendra. Be sure to do something extra for yourself today.
  10. Rad = Radical: very new and different from what is traditional or ordinary. Do = Hairdo
  11. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  12. Welcome, way to go and how are you doing? I'm guessing it will help getting past the craves to recall your thoughts the moment you decided you didn't want to smoke after all and how you missed the non-smoker you. Seems that mental clarity and fortitude trumps the crave every time.
  13. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5
  14. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  15. Dang! That went fast!! You have to two most challenging behind you. Awesome! Freedom!!! Congrats. Do something nice for yourself.
  16. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    (after Sandy...where's Leanna??)
  17. Maybe it's nothing more than you simply shifted the mindset from it being a punishment to it being a privilege to be done done with cigs.
  18. ((Jimmy)), heartaches. I'm so sorry.
  19. Runfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.