Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JackiMac

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JackiMac

  1. Wow fantastic to see Pippa congratulations and big hugs xx
  2. Baffled 11 months you have done brilliantly xx
  3. Marti you and your quit are amazing well done and big hugs xx
  4. Tommy fantastic 8 months well done xx
  5. Amazing one year you have done fantastic, big celebration and big hugs xx
  6. Ross this is fantastic to see 8 months what a milestone, your a wee gem xx
  7. Good to see you jumping back on board Mason, no one judges here, just offers support and advice, learn from what happened and put it behind you and keep looking forward focus on staying quit and stay close to the board, if you feel you need to post a SOS do it, there is always someone here to help and offer support when needed, no more excuses, you want to quit then do xx
  8. Tracey have an absolute fantastic hol, got a mental image now of you with cocktail umbrella, and parrot leaping into the pool shouting They will never get me here mwahhahaha, the board will be quiet without you, xxx
  9. Remember Rowly a crave is just a thought, if you put out the flames it will die, if you give it room to breath it will grow and grow, the crave is not making you want to smoke, the thought is creating it, change your thought process and think of all the benefits not smoking will do, health, money, smell, well being, looks, exercise, family, peace of mind and many many more. Benefits of smoking, uhhhm early death .........thats the one that sticks in my head. You can do this just dont give in too easily, fight it xx
  10. whoop whoop Brittany hell week is officially over, keep on climbing you got this xx
  11. Fantastic four months is awesome xx
  12. you get one half of a broken mirror I insert an annoying fly
  13. toothpaste !
  14. Holy Brown Stuff!! Lorry Drivers are a law unto themselves, scary scary
  15. Great to see this, my smoking thoughts are getting fewer and less severe all the time.
  16. Count me in NOPE
  17. and you get minds sitting around a boardroom table I insert a hammer
  18. Melody ditto to all of the above and would love to keep track of all your adventures to Alaska, pics too, whilst being a Forces child the further adventure I got to was Malaysia, different end of the spectrum lol xx
  19. Brittany you are doing fantastic, In the early days of my quit I was so envious of anyone who said it would get better, I used to think Huh what do they really know, they have no idea what I am going through!! but do you know something, they were all right every single one of them, it does get easier it does get better it is so worth staying strong and getting past every crave, the crave will not hurt you, but if you give in to it it will hurt you badly it will take you back to being an addict again, stay strong Brittany you got this xx
  20. Afternoon! NOPE
  21. Melody fantastic, its all lies to hoodwink us and get us hooked onto something else. I go nuts with people who use the oils or electronic cigarettes, listening to them saying they are so much better than cigarettes ehhhh who you trying to kid....oh yeah thats right yourselves, we have to learn that inhaling anything like this is harmful to us no matter how the big companies dress it up xx
  22. Mart I agree, I think sometimes we like to test ourselves, I am an absolute non smoker and will never go back, but I think sometimes I bring the thoughts of cigarettes into my head just to see how far I can go!! Crazy yeah I know. I like being able to come here every day it helps to keep my quit intact knowing that what I am feeling is pretty normal and most of us quitters have been through it at one stage or another. You are doing fantastic and try not to stress we are still early days into our quits xx

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.