Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

joe

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joe

  1. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  2. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  3. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  4. married with no children, but has nieces that she adores! She is from Tennessee She just had her 39th birthday ;) She doesn't miss a celebration! She is approaching 1 year smoke free (in July)
  5. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  6. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1..
  7. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1...
  8. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    0.. :)
  9. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  10. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4
  11. Congrats Petra...I envy you..you have control of this and are approaching the Lido Deck... You are strong..your kids and "hubs" love you for this ;)
  12. joe replied to Devil Doll's topic in Off The Record
    Jen...that is AWESOME!.... the guy certainly did you justice with that..the detail and lines are great! and the color POPS!
  13. and you get alot of people sharing a beer I insert 6 months of bad luck...
  14. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  15. joe replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Jimmy is from Texas His name is James but his brother called him Jimmy and it stuck ;) The school system he works for cut him off from his daily fix of the quit train, so ...some of the good men and women of this board made sure he stayed connected :)
  16. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  17. Way to go Brittany...I didnt see this post and sent a PM to find out how you have been getting along...I hadn't seen anything from you....sorry, you can ignore that...lol Yes a week is great !! As you can see from the responses, we are happy for you also..we know its a journey and want to help if you need us to :) Before you know it, you will be posting 1 month...until then...1 day at a time
  18. Its also good for making women smell GREAT ;)
  19. joe replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  20. joe commented on Tink's blog entry in Tracey's Blog
    Good one Tracey...No need to keep them around..I am sure you will never smoke again...you have that confidence about you .
  21. Happy Birthday Nancy...I believe we are similar age, so being 39 is pretty good....isnt it? ;)
  22. He is originally from Ohio..Akron I believe...I am not sure where he moved to ;) His view off his back deck is spectacular I think I read he doesnt smoke but He DOES drink coffee...even at a wine party!
  23. joe replied to Tink's topic in Socializing
    Ill bet there is a dozen in that box...add my name to it... I got on the Ohio Turnpike (toll road) one night after indulging a bit more than I should have.. after ending up 1 exit short of Indiana, I realized I was supposed to be heading EAST!... no problem, I pay my toll...exit and get back on and start to drive.... Imagine my surprise when i seen the sign that read "Welcome to Indiana" Yep...I didnt go the wrong way ONCE....I am better than that..I did it TWICE :( Like Sarge..i was pretty late getting home that night! Even when I had hair it was never Blonde...but...its nice to share a spot in the box with ya
  24. joe replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    The only thing bigger than her heart is her sense of humor ;) Was instrumental in getting Lace (and I am sure many others) to stick her quit by reverting back to being a Sargent! If I read it correctly, she is currently single...I'm just waiting on my passport to buy my tickets to the UK ;) She has Blonde Moments she doesn't count real well...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.