Everything posted by QuittingGirl
-
Friday 28th August 2026
NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Thursday 27th August 2026
NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Issue on Recent CT Scan
Sorry that you had a reaction again Reci. Thankfully you are almost done! Thinking positive thoughts for you that all will be ok!!☺️
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Intoxicated Yoda is 5 years smoke free
Congratulations @intoxicated yoda on 5 years smoke free!!🎉 You should be very proud of yourself! Treat yourself today and enjoy your success!!
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Wednesday 26th August 2026
NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
Tuesday 25th August 2026
NOPE!!
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
The Smoking Heart !!
My thoughts are with you Stew! I hope all goes well.🤞
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
-
The Train has had a Make Over
And definitely thank you @Rixcz you have been great as well!!😄👍
-
For those who are quit more than a year and still get cravings, and/or Thoughts about smoking.
I have been thinking about putting up a topic for quitters who aren't Newbies anymore and/or have been quit for over a year. Sometimes we do get cravings and/or thoughts about smoking, so we can put our thoughts and anything that happened to us after the initial one year. I will go first because I had a thought last night, I wouldn't call it a craving, so it was just a thought. I went out with very good friends of ours last night for dinner. And the wife of the couple who we are friends with smokes. When we finished dinner and left the restaurant, she lights up which is fine with me, I am not one of those bad Ex-smokers that complain that people don't smoke in front of me. Anyway, the moment she lit up, for a split second I looked at her cigarette and just went back to looking around. It really didn't bother me, which is good, but we are always addicts, and we cannot ever go back! That is why this site is so important.👍 I want to have this thread for people who are quit from a year plus. @MarylandQuitter Can you put this as a pin up on the top, so people can post here, if they had the same sort of situation that I did yesterday? I guess that's what you call it when a post stays on the top. Thanks!!👍
-
Monday 24th August 2026
NOPE!!
-
The Train has had a Make Over
It looks amazing!!! 🙂 I love the new look and the Header is really great! 😄 Thank you so much MQ for doing all this for us!! 👍 You have helped so many of us quit and the future quitters as well. I honestly don't think I would have been able to quit, if I didn't find this place!
- chicks or sticks - Part 2
- chicks or sticks - Part 2