Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QuittingGirl

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by QuittingGirl

  1. Congratulations @Lust4Life 8 years is amazing!!! All the best to you!
  2. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  3. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    16
  4. Actually I still get a lot of infections. I used to know someone who quit many many years ago, and after she quit, she kept getting sick and had lots of things wrong with her. Weird for sure! Hopefully your symptoms will go away soon.
  5. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17
  6. Yes I did as well and so do a lot of people. It's your body getting rid of the gunk that was in your throat and lungs. I also got sick with a lot of infections after I quit.
  7. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    12
  8. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  9. We are having the same weather down here as well. Cloudy and chilly in the 60s. Is that scene near where you live @Reciprocity ? It's just beautiful! That is the foliage I want to see.
  10. Tarantulas
  11. Xylophone player
  12. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Good morning! 10
  13. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  14. Congratulations on 12 years! That is so great! All the best to you!
  15. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  16. Exactly! Just don't smoke! I know it's not easy at times, but as the time goes on, it will get easier. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts on this thread, my mom is a smoker and I live upstairs from her. When I go down to visit, there are times she is smoking. She would put it out for me but I tell her not to. I can't change the way people are and I think having her smoke makes me stronger. The smell doesn't really bother me like it bothers some people, I guess because I am so used to it. The longer you stay quit, the more you will start to not think of smoking all the time. In the beginning of my quit, every morning I would think about that first cigarette. Now I rarely ever think about it in the morning and most of the day as well. This will happen to you too, so just hang in there. You are doing so well Gene!😃
  17. Unicyclist
  18. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    6 Good morning!
  19. QuittingGirl replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  20. You definitely can do it Gene....one day at a time and you will get through the first few months!! Just keep plugging along and we will make a big party on the Lido Deck at 1 year quit!!! 😁

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.