Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Diver

  1. ((Sue)) I'm so sorry this is happening! Thinking of you and fam.
  2. It's so wrongggggg. I can't believe I'm laughing at this movie. Crying laughing.
  3. 10 months!! Huge milestone. You've been a support for us all too. We appreciate it. Congrats!!
  4. Very well said, and very well done Becca. Great job. You are truly free.
  5. Mr. Balls, you've made us laugh, you've made us wince. But you've helped us all stay quit.
  6. Yay Julie! A new scentsy pod is order!
  7. Wow!! You are a true success. The world is your oyster. So happy for you :)
  8. Welcome! What a great decision. Tons of great info here. We are here to support you in any way that we can. Look forward to going on this journey with you :)
  9. I agree - and I couldn't pull off a beard either but the boys look smashing :)
  10. Gemma you rock!! So close now.
  11. Leanna always is glowing. Ah, to be young again;-)
  12. Sleep meditations on youtube are a nightly ritual for me ever since I had my eye surgery. It really stops the mind racing. **Note, mind racing issues are about a fourth as bad as when I used to smoke. Just another benefit of quitting.**
  13. Hopefully I'm not duping a thread but I just noticed it was 30 days. You have the right mindset and I really think you got this one in the bag. Very well done and congrats.
  14. Congrats! Lovely to be sharing this journey with you.
  15. Petra's new av is stunning. :)
  16. Nicole Diver replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    This is so cool!!
  17. Why are hairless cats so expensive? Why do people not like Hanson? I think they are quite talented.
  18. Well either my iPad is giving me grief, or you scamps keep booting me.
  19. I will be by tonight too, iffin anyone is around. Sue, cat nap and then hit the parrrr taaaaay?
  20. Accounting was my hardest class as undergrad! I feel for you, but if I can pass, anyone can :/
  21. I have easily worked 70 hours this week and it's not looking to slow down anytime soon today or tomorrow (salary). FFS.
  22. I have this stair stepper elliptical combo thing-it's way tough than the ones at the gym and level 4 for 40 minutes would just about do me in, but I pushed thru it most days as a smoker. The other day I was doing some kind of random routine on there and I had my iPod over the screen and I was like 'did the resistance get turned off my mistake?' Look at it, and it was at 4. There is nothing we can't do after a while as non smokers. I run circles literally around never smokers. Cuz I'm just so happy I can do it. That movie 'Looper' the woman sits on the front porch and puts her fingers to her lips and inhales air. I did that for a while when "times was tough." Point is, it is going to take TiME to eliminate what I called 'junkie thinking' (I disassociated myself, it was that damned junkie). So be on guard at all times, but be a little easy on yourself when you just can't believe what you are thinking. Shake off the junkie thoughts and keep moving on. They fade, and fade, and fade. There is no addiction that holds a candle to saving your own life.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.