Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Diver

  1. What is your fave brand of nail color? What brand has the best base coat? Top coat? Any new spring / summer colors you would rec? Have you ever been to the corner of Main and Danforth in Toronto? I lived in that apt building for a summer. I did not know Jerry Springer stayed so popular in Canada after it was kind of old news in the states.
  2. Wowser!The latest I have slept in in like 15 years is 9, and very rarely. I used to wake up around 4 am every day when I was a smoker. Jonesing, I guess.
  3. Is that bacon made to look like roses on the webpage? Lolol
  4. Tiff that stinks! I hope your headache is gone in the morning.
  5. Have you been to NYC before?
  6. Green egg?
  7. Oh pfffft! Ok for those of us that are having difficulty at long distance running. How do you stay motivated so long of a stretch? I have to listen to really loud music in order to run, but I get bored pretty quickly.
  8. What is your favorite tv comedy and tv drama?
  9. If you say so!
  10. Would you ever eat at Wahlburgers? Did someone already ask that?
  11. Your hb ever do the cooking?
  12. Hahah. I'm telling Pa.
  13. Actually, I am doing that right now.
  14. I remember this story. Babs you crack me up!!
  15. Everybody has their things. I have a huge phobia of listening to voice mail on my personal cell. I delete them quick as possible without listening.
  16. Where did you go to dinner? What did you have?
  17. Let's kick it up a notch. Would you drive a sleigh, in stilettos, and take pics (after you waxed, of course)?
  18. Have you ever driven a sleigh?
  19. Fine ! Call the authorities. It's about time I came clean about those earrings once and for all. I also applied for a job there when I was like 12 but they were not interested.
  20. Petra I love you, on so many levels. I seriously have to wash my hair in lukewarm water at best, my colorist is amazing but I have to be quite careful to avoid fading. Sadly, my hair is pretty boring naturally.
  21. Unfortunately I lifted a pair of earrings from Claire's when I was in 2nd grade. Eee. I don't know if I'd ever told anyone that. It was not a pleasant experience. Kids, huh.
  22. Papa was a rolling stone...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.