Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paul723

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Paul723

  1. The coke machine guess that the doctor is female(?) and gives you a clean bill of health; if the doctor is a specialist in ladies, you also get a clean bill of health. Win-win. I insert breakfast sausage
  2. Paul723 replied to ...'s topic in Socializing
    Whoever makes Speedos would file an injunction asking that I remove any photos with their product; not much different than above with less movement.
  3. I'm glad you are doing what he could not, ((Tracey)).
  4. O Good job Beacon!
  5. 19
  6. 11 Good morning
  7. A bit early for tomatoes but it is hard not to want to get started. I've only put out onions so far.
  8. I am 52 and have smoked for 30 years about one pack (20) per day. I had quit 25 years ago for over one month but didn't know how to fight off a crave. Lack of knowledge cost me 25 years of damage.
  9. Eight is great! Congratulations!
  10. Hooray for baffled! Congratulations!
  11. 19
  12. 10 Yup, slicing bacon today. BLT in my future.
  13. Happy time!
  14. 7 Good morning
  15. 20 Easy
  16. 18
  17. 15
  18. 12
  19. On a windy day I burnt my eye with a hot ash, ouch! Blamed the wind not the smoking.
  20. 10

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.