Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devil Doll

Social Media
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devil Doll

  1. Bad Lip Reading.... and the full Bibbidaa Bibba dum song!
  2. Congratulations!
  3. Savannah recently banned smoking from bars and eating establishments and are currently working on getting it banned from parks. They are trying to pass smoking laws that are similar to New York's laws.
  4. Yay! Congratulations!! :D
  5. 10 months is just awesome! Congratulations!! :D
  6. Happy Birthday Joe!!! Enjoy your day!
  7. Susana when the quit is hard remember that tomorrow will suck less than today does. That is what got me through all of my rough patches... the thoughts were "Well today sucks but it sucks less than yesterday did." You got through yesterday and you don't want to repeat it. You can do this, I know that you can.
  8. Congratulations Jackie!!! :D
  9. This is just a beautiful post. Welcome back Iamdoingit.
  10. Congratulations tooth brushing shark!!!
  11. I said the same thing after a video... I want a baby goat.
  12. :bye: Hi Cat and welcome. Stick close to the board, lots of ice water, juice and read, read, read. Lots of info here. Remember to post an SOS if you feel like you are in danger of smoking we are here to help! :D You can do it!!
  13. This flip flop wearing window licker will definitely be here for a year... and then some :D
  14. Congratulations Deltawings!
  15. He is 17.5 HH and yes he is very well behaved under saddle unless water is involved...
  16. Devil Doll replied to Tink's topic in Off The Record
    I am interested in why... :)
  17. That sounds so awesome! Have an amazing time :) :)
  18. DD during many points of last night's episode:
  19. Congratulations Slovenka!! 2 weeks is an awesome milestone!
  20. Congratulations Ali! Off to the Lido deck!!
  21. Dee on the boat doing her P-Diddy dance. No matter how many times I see it I crack up.
  22. Good to know, now I won't rush to watch it. Annnd I looove Famke (Jean Grey, lol) They weren't anything to write home about. I lost interest in them, same with the show, and only followed through because I had started the series. My OCD is bad like that haha. I am going to start Odd Thomas when there is a lull in the stuff I watch before the fall.
  23. Congratulations Babs! 2 years is amazing and so are you!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.