Everything posted by Gemzee
-
Wedding
I miss my family too much to stay in Oz...although the weather and wine is glorious! :D We are pretty sure we know where we wanna book, just gotta see if they have availability :)
-
Wedding
Well it wont be till next year so a while to wait yet. Gonna be in Somerset, UK. We're moving back to the UK in February :)
-
Wedding
Gonna finally book a wedding venue this weekend! Yay :)
-
Simple isn't always easy
Good post :) Although, I can predict what Sarge is gonna say....it is easy! Easy.peasy. :D
- Hangover
-
Sarah has 2 weeks quit!!
You're doing great! Congratulations :)
-
Nosnhoj has 4 months!
Awesome! Congratulations :)
-
Justsomeguy celebrates 4 months!!!
4 months is awesome! Congratulations :)
-
Gem, Gem, Gem...say Gemzee eight times in a row!!
I'm just waiting for my year anniversary. Gonna be mega party time! Thanks all :)
- Hangover
- Non Smoking Cats
-
Hangover
Somehow it's happened again! (Having a good holiday though!!)
-
3 days
Awesome! Keep pushing forward :)
-
ooohhhh 7 months for me yippyy
Congratulations, you're doing awesome!
-
I think I have a problem
I am too! Have tons of them! :)
-
Househelp smokes
Yay! Well done!
-
Quitting on a whim
A lot of people here quit on a whim, a lot didn't. Either way as long as you're not smoking, you're doing it right! :)
- hmmm
-
Lace!! Lace!!! You have not smoked in two months!!
That's really great! Well done :)
-
****Congratulations AVA (Jen) 1 year SMOBER!!!!*****
You're awesome! Hope you're celebrating! Congratulations :)
-
Constant throat clearing?
I've been getting it in the morning for a couple months. I'm not worried about it :)
- Whats for dinner?
-
Non Smoking Cats
Just seen this commercial! Soooo cute!! http://youtu.be/M5WhyVCEDN4
-
Help please
Glad it's going well for you :)
-
Whats for dinner?
Nope but I've pre ordered online :D